Groups

anyone up getting in on the sales?

..as any good hukd'er should! hehe....

got some stuff from disney and marks...debenhams looks lame and boots...meh.

any big hitters i missed browsing around???

superdrug was a fail.

36 Comments

gffor serious?!

none of the websites are working really.

so ive not been able to get up onto anything

At last.....................a sales thread.

hey wassup jfk, have a good xmas mate

Cluffy321;3857184

You too geeza. :santa:

The JFK;3857187

You too geeza. :santa:

yes have a good 'un

Original Poster

angelfairee;3857169

gffor serious?!

:?

irfaan_attari;3857171

none of the websites are working really.so ive not been able to get up … none of the websites are working really.so ive not been able to get up onto anything

marks is working super...superdrug pulled their sale online.... boots is same old.... debenhams is debenhams...hehe...gonna go back to boots in a bit

The JFK;3857177

At last.....................a sales thread.

woop! kiddo get to bed or no pressies for u!:santa:

Cluffy321;3857184

hehe gotta love the JFK! have a good one

whats the best sale going, i need a new phone

The streets are lined with freaks - not a chance. Quite happy to bag an internet bargain though.

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3857217

whats the best sale going, i need a new phone

for me it was marks and disney ..but i have two lil kids...so thats why! plus i got a coat i saw for 99 ..i tried it on in the shops and now its 50 quid...so all good.

phones.... errm...i really dont know....good luck though matey

Original Poster

MBeeching;3857225

The streets are lined with freaks - not a chance. Quite happy to bag an … The streets are lined with freaks - not a chance. Quite happy to bag an internet bargain though.

HEY!!! Mbeecing.... hows u!! sorry im probably freaking u out but ur one of the best posters on here.....love ur posts on deals esp!im a secret stalker!! looks like the net is full of freaks as well!!

you been drinking mb?

wheres the sale items in superdrug website? i cant find anything (decent lol)

magicbeans;3857233

HEY!!! Mbeecing.... hows u!! sorry im probably freaking u out but ur one … HEY!!! Mbeecing.... hows u!! sorry im probably freaking u out but ur one of the best posters on here.....love ur posts on deals esp!im a secret stalker!! looks like the net is full of freaks as well!!

I'm good :thumbsup: All I wanted for Christmas was a 'Secret Stalker' so that's secretly pleasing (God know how to wrap you though). What are your plans tomorrow Magicb?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3857239

you been drinking mb?

dont drink....hehe!! but when i get very tired (like now) i have a tendency to chat like a loon! welcome to the twilight hour!

irfaan_attari;3857245

wheres the sale items in superdrug website? i cant find anything (decent … wheres the sale items in superdrug website? i cant find anything (decent lol)

they pulled it cos it was CACK!

MBeeching;3857247

I'm good :thumbsup: All I wanted for Christmas was a 'Secret Stalker' so … I'm good :thumbsup: All I wanted for Christmas was a 'Secret Stalker' so that's secretly pleasing (God know how to wrap you though). What are your plans tomorrow Magicb?

yay...... tomorrow i will be eating a lot and regretting it a lot whilst i burn the calories in the gym come the new year saying the same as i say every year...this time next year i will be back to the way i was pre 2 kiddies! hehe (whilst contemplating a third!)

sorry that was completely not answering ur question, what are u doing ??

magicbeans;3857254

sorry that was completely not answering ur question, what are u doing ??

I will be probably be forced to play on the Wii with my shockingly (18+ year age gap) young brother and sister, plus use Ninja skills to hide my hangover from certain elderly relatives.

Cluffy321;3857184

argos and tesco - PAP!

Original Poster

MBeeching;3857264

I will be probably be forced to play on the Wii with my shockingly (18+ … I will be probably be forced to play on the Wii with my shockingly (18+ year age gap) young brother and sister, plus use Ninja skills to hide my hangover from certain elderly relatives.

just dont think about how and why! :thumbsup:

have fun ..sounds fun...Wii rocks

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;3857277

argos and tesco - PAP!

PAP?

Cluffy321;3857239

you been drinking mb?

We started drinking at 11:30am, people have come and gone but I lasted til the end. Indeed it's rather an early finish.

magicbeans;3857280

just dont think about how and why! :thumbsup:have fun ..sounds fun...Wii … just dont think about how and why! :thumbsup:have fun ..sounds fun...Wii rocks

It'll be good, I'm contemplating taking my 360 and Guitar Hero, but fear the devil child (demolition two year old half-brother) will introduce turkey and juice to them.

Banned

WOOP WOOP...

Hey Beanz xxx

I want peeps to start having sales...need to get Babylon 5 boxset cheap!!!

have you looked on play or amazon?

Banned

foxy77;3857311

yeah iots like £58 on Amazon, hoping for cheaper tbh

Original Poster

MBeeching;3857289

It'll be good, I'm contemplating taking my 360 and Guitar Hero, but fear … It'll be good, I'm contemplating taking my 360 and Guitar Hero, but fear the devil child (demolition two year old half-brother) will introduce turkey and juice to them.

kick everyones butts even in ur semi drunken state! go MBeeching!!:-D

ODB_69;3857301

WOOP WOOP...Hey Beanz xxxI want peeps to start having sales...need to get … WOOP WOOP...Hey Beanz xxxI want peeps to start having sales...need to get Babylon 5 boxset cheap!!!

where u been hiding/suspended?! hehe!! good luck with getting that...not found it in woolies? try zavvi?? im cruel!

foxy77;3857311

MAN SHOPS.....BOOOOOOOOO:x

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Night all. have a good christmas MBEeching, ODB, CLuffy, Foxy, rugger tyke, snowtiger, LLM, Bg1, JFK, octobergirl, Kippy, AC3, Acehayward, JB22, MArzBarz, dan'passenger57'jackson/johnson, rayman, millarcat, admin, emma, jb, minstrelman, pcnutta, mardyass, karaokecolin, mamamia, dlm, amcol, marina, bitsey, guilbert, saint, and everyone else...im just very tired,...oo jennie jack, CL, nikki an other nikki mummyspam, nads, and so many more people u know who u r x...like dogcop and whizzkid and ibiza....byeeeeeeee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

ss!........

night mb, have a good one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

skusey

Original Poster

grex9101;3857364

omg grex....super awesome...u r!

Original Poster

hollhy

magicbeans;3857366

omg grex....super awesome...u r!

you too mb, one of the good ones on here!!! :thumbsup:

magicbeans;3857351

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Night all. have a good christmas MBEeching, ODB, … [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Night all. have a good christmas MBEeching, ODB, CLuffy, Foxy, rugger tyke, snowtiger, LLM, Bg1, JFK, octobergirl, Kippy, AC3, Acehayward, JB22, MArzBarz, dan'passenger57'jackson/johnson, rayman, millarcat, admin, emma, jb, minstrelman, pcnutta, mardyass, karaokecolin, mamamia, dlm, amcol, marina, bitsey, guilbert, saint, and everyone else...im just very tired,...oo jennie jack, CL, nikki an other nikki mummyspam, nads, and so many more people u know who u r x...like dogcop and whizzkid and ibiza....byeeeeeeee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wishing you all the best MB Night night to all in HUKD land.

Hey Beany,
    Thanks for the mention, so far done a bit of shopping at Next, and Marks, not much happening anywhere else, really can't be bothered to go to the shops. See how it goes, don't really need anything in particular, but do we ever? Hope your having a nice time with the kids over the hols xxx

Original Poster

grex9101;3857364

nadss;3857617

Hey Beany,Thanks for the mention, so far done a bit of shopping at Next, … Hey Beany,Thanks for the mention, so far done a bit of shopping at Next, and Marks, not much happening anywhere else, really can't be bothered to go to the shops. See how it goes, don't really need anything in particular, but do we ever? Hope your having a nice time with the kids over the hols xxx

same here...but bargains have got to be purchased!!!

o yeah and emasu, tomm, dean, mackay, amke, edna clouds, edjaned.....:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions