anyone use a company called 'creation' for their credit card?

Found 26th Aug 2016
Does anyone used this credit card company? Are they any good? The reviews online look shocking but I have been abroad for their card with no fees , in two minds whether to cancel it!
Community Updates
17 Comments
I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months at 0% just expect lots of junk mail. I must get a loan letter off them every 3-4 weeks
Original Poster
mike1212

I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months … I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months at 0% just expect lots of junk mail. I must get a loan letter off them every 3-4 weeks

Are they a nightmare to deal with foir sneaky charges?
"Are they any good?"
You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that question !!
Original Poster
Ellie Phant

"Are they any good?"You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that … "Are they any good?"You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that question !!

Yes but everything i look at online seems to have crap loads of bad reviews especially on trust piolt, sometimes it means nothing
Halifax clarity
I have a creation card (Marriott Rewards). never had a problem. Their account management is pretty average but gives you ability to do what you'd expect, view balance, setup Direct Debits etc.
Original Poster
chocci

Halifax clarity

I got rejected last time but have applied again and have been accepted.

Should i call up and cancel this the creation one?
Original Poster
The creation one has all come through the post already just not called to activate yet
Should just use a Travelex Supercard and save all the bother
seabs

What fees are there for taking money out of an ATM?

There is a charge of 2.99% for ATM usage abroad.

There is a charge of 1% of the transaction value, plus £1 per transaction when you use an ATM in the UK
Original Poster
seabs

The creation and halifax clarity card have 0% fees abroad
I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only just favorable. There are dozens of complaints. Buyer beware.
Original Poster
artnada

I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only … I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only just favorable. There are dozens of complaints. Buyer beware.

​Yeah that's all I spotted too oO but Martin Lewis recommendeds them in his top travel cards so bit confused
chocci

Halifax clarity

Top banana.
I got sofas on that 0% finance about 7 years ago, they still send me letters weekly to offer credit cards. Pain in the backside
ASDA's creditcard uses this company .....:)
I would expect most credit card reviews to be poor because people don't pay their bills and then don't like it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants