Groups

anyone use a company called 'creation' for their credit card?

Does anyone used this credit card company? Are they any good? The reviews online look shocking but I have been abroad for their card with no fees , in two minds whether to cancel it!

17 Comments

I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months at 0% just expect lots of junk mail. I must get a loan letter off them every 3-4 weeks

Original Poster

mike1212

I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months … I've used it when I have had balance transfer offers just got 20 months at 0% just expect lots of junk mail. I must get a loan letter off them every 3-4 weeks

Are they a nightmare to deal with foir sneaky charges?

"Are they any good?"
    You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that question !!

Original Poster

Ellie Phant

"Are they any good?"You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that … "Are they any good?"You've seen the reviews, 78% 1 star and you ask that question !!

Yes but everything i look at online seems to have crap loads of bad reviews especially on trust piolt, sometimes it means nothing

Halifax clarity

I have a creation card (Marriott Rewards). never had a problem. Their account management is pretty average but gives you ability to do what you'd expect, view balance, setup Direct Debits etc.

Original Poster

chocci

Halifax clarity

I got rejected last time but have applied again and have been accepted.

Should i call up and cancel this the creation one?

Original Poster

The creation one has all come through the post already just not called to activate yet

Should just use a Travelex Supercard and save all the bother

seabs

What fees are there for taking money out of an ATM?

There is a charge of 2.99% for ATM usage abroad.

There is a charge of 1% of the transaction value, plus £1 per transaction when you use an ATM in the UK

Original Poster

seabs

The creation and halifax clarity card have 0% fees abroad

I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only just favorable. There are dozens of complaints. Buyer beware.

Original Poster

artnada

I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only … I'd say stay well away. I saw just one favorable review and that was only just favorable. There are dozens of complaints. Buyer beware.

​Yeah that's all I spotted too oO but Martin Lewis recommendeds them in his top travel cards so bit confused

chocci

Halifax clarity

Top banana.

I got sofas on that 0% finance about 7 years ago, they still send me letters weekly to offer credit cards. Pain in the backside

ASDA's creditcard uses this company .....:)

I would expect most credit card reviews to be poor because people don't pay their bills and then don't like it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions