Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone use a mobile phone for internet

I'm looking for a new phone, does anyone have any advice on getting a new phone that can do browsing, email and msn chat

cheers

Mally

6 Comments

What are your other requirements?

I'd point you in the direction of the HTC Wizard and its derivatives, that's the XDA Mini S, T-mobile MDA Vario/II etc. It's not as big as a full blown PDA but it packs in the best qwerty keyboard I've used on a device of this size, has GPRS and wi-fi connectivity, touchscreen Windows interface for IE, Opera MSN etc.

John

i used to have the spv500 till i broke it - all there phones are good with browsing. thats what i mainly used it for. i also used it to connect the laptop to the net at fairly good speeds!!

SPV500, whats that?
    There's the C500 if thats what you meant?

For MSN, I think you need a keyboard! Get a PPC, Johnmcl7's advice is good

as John says
    I use Xda Mini S

I recently bought the LG U300 from mobileshop.com. Its free line rental for 12 months and has msn, email etc. Nice small 3G phone also.

Agree with ]Johnmcl7. I have MDA Vario on T-Mobile web-n-walk (or whatever they call it). Unfortunately it is GPRS/EDGE only, so browsing is slow. But it works
    Very good piece of kit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2749
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.614
      3. Get an annual MOT reminder68
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503

See more discussions