Anyone Use Applanet Or SnappzMarket?

Banned 12 replies
Found 18th Aug 2012
dose anyone use any of these on their android?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Used to use applanet before but always seems to be down. Tend to use aptoide and blackmart now

Original Poster Banned

danzab

Used to use applanet before but always seems to be down. Tend to use … Used to use applanet before but always seems to be down. Tend to use aptoide and blackmart now

u got dload links so i can install them on my phone mate

I just googled them on my s2 and they installed directly
Edited by: "danzab" 18th Aug 2012

Original Poster Banned

do u still have the applanet installed on your phone as well? they should work together np yea

I dont have applanet installed anymore, that was on my desire, never bothered with it on the s2. Would have thought they will all work fine together though. I dont get any conflicts between aptoide and blackmart

Original Poster Banned

i have a question not sure if you will know tho mate, when you had applanet installed or the aptoide or blackmart did or dose it use your mobile data when your not using the phone. ?

SummerDuffy

i have a question not sure if you will know tho mate, when you had … i have a question not sure if you will know tho mate, when you had applanet installed or the aptoide or blackmart did or dose it use your mobile data when your not using the phone. ?

Not that I know of mate, they are never running in the task manager when I check

Original Poster Banned

np mate i would cheak the task manager but dont know where it is in the task manager

On my s2 I just hold the home button down for a few seconds to bring it up

Original Poster Banned

danzab

On my s2 I just hold the home button down for a few seconds to bring it up

ok i dont that then pressed task manager says active applications 0

Thats means nothing is running

Original Poster Banned

thats good then thanks again m8 least i know nothing will be using my mobile data
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming69
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1324
    3. word association Game74244921
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819

See more discussions