Anyone use Completesavings.co.uk?

Found 19th May
Anyone else use these?

Its the one that pops up after you buy someone at certain websites like Argos or Papa Johns - you can't just join!

Pleasantly suprised and get a hell of a lot of cashback, usually 10% minimum!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Yeah I do it’s great
Seems dodgy to start with but amazing. Don't know how they do it!
Yes, for two months only, but quite happy so far, as all my cashback claims have been accepted so far.

I did my research before joining and it seemed that most complaints were from people not knowing what they were signing up to.
How much is the monthly membership fee ? It doesn't say in the terms and conditions.
Darzen19th May

How much is the monthly membership fee ? It doesn't say in the terms and …How much is the monthly membership fee ? It doesn't say in the terms and conditions.

£15 a month.
miikeyblue9 m ago

£15 a month.

And exceptionally easy to recoup!

This is a little known gem, glad some ppl are enjoying it like me
miikeyblue33 m ago

£15 a month.

Yes, £15 a month, but you can make a monthly purchase to claim cashback up to that same value. And the monthly purchase does not have to be with the same merchant every time.

This is separate from the regular cashback rates. I use TopCashback and Quidco as well, but now I’m using Complete Savings almost every time they have a retailer available because the cashback rates are much higher.
So you have to spend £150 a month just to break even ?
Darzen1 h, 51 m ago

Haha, no. Buy one item from the vendor you signed up thru and you get the £15 back.

They seem to have relaxed that now for many so just buy one item by clicking thru completesavings and u get the £15 back.

It really is very simple and pain-free
Lots of 1 star reviews lately. I've seen plenty of sites like this and all are scammers.
They can send as many people here to say it's amazing but I'm staying well clear.
Darzen3 h, 52 m ago

Hehe, sorry if that was confusing.

The first month is a free trial, so you claim back around £15 (in my case it was slightly over £16) for your first purchase, plus another £15 for the monthly purchase without having to pay any fees.

From the second month onwards there is a monthly fee of £15, but, as said above, as long as you make a purchase on an eligible retailer they will refund you those £15 (the “monthly bonus”).

Then on top of that there’s lots of large retailers offering 10% cashback.

There’s also gift cards with really good discounts (up to 20% I think).

There are limits on how much cashback you can earn (not sure, but I think it’s £150?) and how much you can spend on gift cards per month (£200).

A couple of times I’ve had to submit a receipt a second time (or forward the order confirmation email) because they needed extra info, but they’ve been really quick and responsive.

I can’t comment on the gift cards yet as I haven’t bought any yet, but the cashback has gone smoothly and I’ve received the money on my bank account.
Darzen45 m ago

Lots of 1 star reviews lately. I've seen plenty of sites like this and all …Lots of 1 star reviews lately. I've seen plenty of sites like this and all are scammers. They can send as many people here to say it's amazing but I'm staying well clear.

When I did my research before signing up it looked like most negative reviews were from people who didn’t realise what they were signing up for and that there was a subscription involved.

If you find negative reviews regarding people actually using their service for cashback, please let me know, as I’d be interested.

Maybe because I signed up recently and they may have changed the sign up process due to those complaints, in my experience it was all very clear, and they sent me an email before taking the first payment reminding me that the free trial would end soon, how much they would be charging, etc.

Anyway, I’m providing this information because it was asked for so I thought I would try and be helpful. I haven’t been sent by anyone as you could probably see by looking at my posting history (i.e. I didn’t register to come here promote this and it’s the first time I’m even talking about it).

PS: I really appreciated you sending me a Just Eat code once If anything I’m here for the deals, like most everyone else.
Edited by: "melomanias" 20th May
where is sign up button? cant find it anywhere
mattsk38 m ago

where is sign up button? cant find it anywhere

Nope u can't just join!

You may get the option after buying from argos, thetrainline, papa john's.

U could order from Papa Johns and immediately call to cancel saying you made an error

Or

Buy something from argos, FastTrack store pickup and if u don't pick up after 7 days it cancels itself!

Good luck
Darzen7 h, 5 m ago

Lots of 1 star reviews lately. I've seen plenty of sites like this and all …Lots of 1 star reviews lately. I've seen plenty of sites like this and all are scammers. They can send as many people here to say it's amazing but I'm staying well clear.

Yup accept what your saying, if I didn't know better.

The way I protect myself from things is always have at hand (especially for recurring card payments) a prepay credit card - i use revolut.

You can top up when you need or freeze it so YOU have full control!

If u suspect ppl on here, check their profiles, I've been moaning on here for 8 years I think!
Flippin eck, been here 13 years!! I must get a life
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions