Original Poster

?? whats fml?

Sloth/Mod

peterjmay

?? whats fml?

**** my life. lol

Ive used it. Tis ok.
Much prefere Sun Junkie though

I don't understand how people can think that fake orange makes them look better than their natural white.

Unless it's not about looking better but different? I don't get it.

Sloth/Mod

Hissy Miss

I don't understand how people can think that fake orange makes them look … I don't understand how people can think that fake orange makes them look better than their natural white.Unless it's not about looking better but different? I don't get it.

Think it's called Oompa Lumpa syndrome

Hissy Miss

I don't understand how people can think that fake orange makes them look … I don't understand how people can think that fake orange makes them look better than their natural white.Unless it's not about looking better but different? I don't get it.

A tan makes you look healthier and feel healthier- Fact
Plus it can also accentuate your features- I know a tan really makes my eyes alot bluer than when i dont have any on.

Sloth/Mod

emmalampkin

A tan makes you look healthier and feel healthier- Fact ;)Plus it can … A tan makes you look healthier and feel healthier- Fact ;)Plus it can also accentuate your features- I know a tan really makes my eyes alot bluer than when i dont have any on.

Until the chemo kicks in.

Original Poster

nowt wrong with a subtle bit of colour

emmalampkin

A tan makes you look healthier and feel healthier- Fact ;)Plus it can … A tan makes you look healthier and feel healthier- Fact ;)Plus it can also accentuate your features- I know a tan really makes my eyes alot bluer than when i dont have any on.

how does looking orange make you feel or look healthy though? you just look like you've been tangoed

a real tan yeah but not a fake one

peterjmay

nowt wrong with a subtle bit of colour

Unfortunately the 'subtle' use of colour is normally used by those who have a 'subtle' use of make up so look ridiculous!

emmalampkin

If it comes out a bottle though it's not a tan. It's just war paint. I personally don't think it's a good look but each to their own. On a side note you do have lovely eyes but I think you'd look prettier if your make up had a more natural look, you know like her from Doctor Who.

Lols, im actually a professional MUA but thanks for the tip.

Ayrton Senna was a professional racing driver but he still crashed and died.

Hissy Miss

Ayrton Senna was a professional racing driver but he still crashed and … Ayrton Senna was a professional racing driver but he still crashed and died.

Ha! Ouch!

Fair point.

A bloke using fake tan,oh no.oO

what's MUA? Make Up Attack? guessing it requires you to wear the entire contents of boots on your face

I thought the OP was male?

Goonieman

I thought the OP was male?

They are,i think X)

Original Poster

you must all be a bunch of pasty mingers

Or just comfortable in our own skin.

Original Poster

Hissy Miss

dont wear makeup then? Use shower gel/shampoo..etc?

dataload

what's MUA? Make Up Attack? guessing it requires you to wear the entire … what's MUA? Make Up Attack? guessing it requires you to wear the entire contents of boots on your face

Google it moron.
P.s: I only wear foundation and mascara and occassional Lipgloss- Unlucky

Hissy Miss

Thats a pretty generalisation sweeping statement to make Hissy.
Im comfortable in my own skin- with or without Make-Up. Its just my choice to wear it more than i dont wear it
Each to there own don't you think.

emmalampkin

Thats a pretty generalisation sweeping statement to make Hissy.Im … Thats a pretty generalisation sweeping statement to make Hissy.Im comfortable in my own skin- with or without Make-Up. Its just my choice to wear it more than i dont wear itEach to there own don't you think.

LOL it was in answer to peterjmay saying we're all pasty mingers, isn't that a bit of a generalisation? Selective reading skills?

I do agree it's each to their own, I was merely trying to say you are a pretty girl and there is no need to cover it the way you do but I appologize, I had no right to comment on your appearance and I'm glad you are happy with it.

emmalampkin

Google it moron.P.s: I only wear foundation and mascara and occassional … Google it moron.P.s: I only wear foundation and mascara and occassional Lipgloss- Unlucky

yeah, when i said "you" i meant "MUA's" in general because most people who claim to know stuff about make up/claim to be a make-up artist look like they bought 1 of everything from boots, put it on their face and hoped for the best
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66726
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions