Anyone use House exchange sites?

7 replies
Found 20th Oct 2009
Hi we are signed up to a house exchange site that lets you swap details with other tennants that are part of Housing associations,the problem is there is no more than 1 house in the area we want to move in every week so seems very slow,i was wondering if there is another way to advertise our house other than using the official site?

thanks

ps:we are in the norfolk area

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I used homeswapper and in 3 months went from a 2 bed flat to a 2 bed house with large garden in a much nicer place.

Original Poster

muckyangel;6636374

I used homeswapper and in 3 months went from a 2 bed flat to a 2 bed … I used homeswapper and in 3 months went from a 2 bed flat to a 2 bed house with large garden in a much nicer place.

Hi does it cover housing associations and also the norfolk area?

Housing association and council. I went from a council flat to a HA House. Covers all areas just put in your post code and where you want to go and what you are looking for. I took a look at a few houses so lots on there.

interesting

Original Poster

muckyangel;6636492

Housing association and council. I went from a council flat to a HA … Housing association and council. I went from a council flat to a HA House. Covers all areas just put in your post code and where you want to go and what you are looking for. I took a look at a few houses so lots on there.

shame they want paying lol

Sorry as I went through the council i did not have to pay. Is it pricey as it is a site worth trying
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    2. Add one, leave one game54415446
    3. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33
    4. word association Game74244918

See more discussions