Anyone use IPTV on Apple TV?

Found 18th Jul
I have a Apple TV 4k and would like to do away with my Enigma 2 box if possible. Ive heard there is apps that give you tv guide and channels listed in order. Thanks
Community Updates
AskMedia PlayerTV & Video
7 Comments
Depends on the provider for the EPG with xcodes it’s a little more tricky to pull that info through remote playlists rather than a server name plus login. GSE IPTV will do what you want.
Dannyrobbo11 m ago

Depends on the provider for the EPG with xcodes it’s a little more tricky t …Depends on the provider for the EPG with xcodes it’s a little more tricky to pull that info through remote playlists rather than a server name plus login. GSE IPTV will do what you want.

Cheers I will look into it. Do you know of any providers that also have a decent VOD?
rollercoaster632 m ago

Cheers I will look into it. Do you know of any providers that also have a …Cheers I will look into it. Do you know of any providers that also have a decent VOD?

Ace used to have a decent archive obviously they’ve gone now. Who I’m with now doesn’t really operate one but is really stable. Join a sat forum and ask there anything posted here will be too mainstrw
I use HELLRAISER IPTV - Ultimate IPTV Portal
You have to join the forum first. I buy my IPTV off the Guvnor
Hope this helps
Stay away from the big providers they are constantly getting blocked, one reason for that is they support apps like gse and perfect player which are only available on apple devices, the more secure apps aren’t supported by apple, need to know anything else about iptv give me a shout
matt.hayden5 h, 6 m ago

Stay away from the big providers they are constantly getting blocked, one …Stay away from the big providers they are constantly getting blocked, one reason for that is they support apps like gse and perfect player which are only available on apple devices, the more secure apps aren’t supported by apple, need to know anything else about iptv give me a shout

Cheers mate.

I’ve tried GSE but the channels are all over the place.
rollercoaster6320th Jul

Cheers mate.I’ve tried GSE but the channels are all over the place.

Perfect player is ok but again you would need a provider that will release the m3u, which isn’t good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants