Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone use nectar adpoints?

Been using this site to watch ads and get nectar points but this evening when I go to the website nectaradpoints.com, I get the following message

Your domain has expired – please login to renew

Not sure what this means? Is the website just down?

13 Comments

Yes, the website is down because someone forgot to pay the fees to renew the domain (nectaradpoints.com). Looking at the domain record, it appears it's just been renewed so website should be back up in the next few hours.

Original Poster

clostridium_botulinum

Yes, the website is down because someone forgot to pay the fees to renew … Yes, the website is down because someone forgot to pay the fees to renew the domain (nectaradpoints.com). Looking at the domain record, it appears it's just been renewed so website should be back up in the next few hours.

LOL. thanks for the info. X)

Thanks. I had the same message and hadn't any idea what it meant, particularly as we have a family domain name to which my e-mail account is linked.

It's up and running now

grooty

It's up and running now

I am still not able to log in. It still shows the same "your domain has expired" page

grooty

It's up and running now

Oh no it's not. I've just got the following message.
    We are currently experiencing some technical problems with the Adpoints site and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Looks like they are in trouble again? wonder what technical problems they could be?

It really is up and running now as I've just been able to get in.

Turquoise

It really is up and running now as I've just been able to get in.

Not here! Plenty of other places appear to be in the same position, by what I read

Original Poster

no joy for me either. i get this message

Oops! Google Chrome could not find nectaradpoints.com

Still OK in my part of Essex. Strange though, when I finally got in I only had 4 points showing but watched 4 more adverts offering around 4 points each and finished up with 59 points. oO

Original Poster

Turquoise

Still OK in my part of Essex. Strange though, when I finally got in I … Still OK in my part of Essex. Strange though, when I finally got in I only had 4 points showing but watched 4 more adverts offering around 4 points each and finished up with 59 points. oO

looks like you've gone on to a dodgy site as the rest of us can't get access. X)

Original Poster

update. back in. hooray....

watching the ads as i speak.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?11
      2. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      4. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66

See more discussions