anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com

Found 16th Aug 2017
hi guys,

I am looking at going to London next week and I came across this site but i'm not 100% if the site is legitimate or not. unbelievably cheaper tickets for the london eye click

what do you think?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

A V O I D

The domain name was created only 26 days ago, which is not very positive in terms of reliability because it is too new to be able to make a judgment. Be cautious if you plan to buy something from there.

Original Poster

scaffolder28 m ago

A V O I D The domain name was created only 26 days ago, which is not very …A V O I D The domain name was created only 26 days ago, which is not very positive in terms of reliability because it is too new to be able to make a judgment. Be cautious if you plan to buy something from there.

thanks thought it was too good to be true

If you are travelling by train, you can download a two for one voucher for London eye
daysoutguide.co.uk/2fo…don

Original Poster

yep on their website right now! thanks for the help

I live quite near to the address given on the website. Alarm bells rang straight away. Stock is near Ingatestone and is a very rural village with a village hall, it doesn't have a high street and is really known for Stock Brook Manor golf course and wedding venue. I can't find any such Bridge Street and no road or country lane is long enough to incorporate a doornumber 512. I then checked for the postcode locator on Royal Mail and there are no postcodes within the UK starting DB. Stock or Ingatestone would come under a Chelmsford postcode and therefore would start with a CM. I admit the website does look very professional and even offers to view in different languages.
Maybe a scam Chinese website trying to look like it has a real UK presence.

As above scam, first giveaway is the lack of punctuation, spelling mistakes, just bad grammar.

Scam... when tickets are THAT cheap. And I agree with scaffolder
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants