Posted 3rd Jan 2022 (Posted 4 h, 8 m ago)
Saw an ad listing on eBay - basically sign up through the RAF link in it & they will give you £15 credit, also they seem to be offering 5% cashback (possibly at selected stores). The listing had some keywords not directly related (I stop shy of calling it keyword spamming, as it seems indirectly related).

Looks to work along the lines of; buy stuff paying 25% deposit & the rest in 3 chunks over 6 weeks; they use open banking to set your 'credit limit'. If you use it outside the list of selected stores you pay an APR of 11% ish, which over the 1.5 week average time would be comfortably offset if the 5% cashback applies.

Is anyone using them? Anyone got any further info?
Community Updates
New Comment
6 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Yep had it for about 6 months now and it's been great.

I have a second job which pays weekly so it's good to tie in with that

Edit: If I refer you, we both get £15

Cashback is zilch 'rewards' and you only accrue this when you pay in full at time of purchase, not when you split payments
    Edited by: "sm9690" 3 h, 22 m ago
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Thanks for that.

So the cashback, does it only apply to the core shops or also to the anywhere option? Any issues redeeming the rewards?

Is the anywhere fee a percentage (11%), flat fee (£2 or £2.50 have been mentioned) or both?

Thanks
  3. Avatar
    Lots of friends made a few hundred quid referring this lately, I made about 60 as got in late!
  4. Avatar
    jnm2103/01/2022 12:36

Thanks for that.So the cashback, does it only apply to the core shops or …Thanks for that.So the cashback, does it only apply to the core shops or also to the anywhere option? Any issues redeeming the rewards?Is the anywhere fee a percentage (11%), flat fee (£2 or £2.50 have been mentioned) or both?Thanks

This pretty much explains the rewards section - payzilch.zendesk.com/hc/…rk- I just use it to split payments of c£200, so don't pay in full and don't get rewards.

Most merchants on the app are no fees to split over 6 weeks but some are £2/£2.50 (the same whether the order is £10 or £100 etc).

Then there's the option to pay anywhere online which is a fixed £2.50 and also instore with apple pay with 0 charges and split over 6 payments. Though i've found that if you enable the in-store option and get the virtual card in your apple wallet, you can use it at any store online that accepts apple pay and for some reason it treats it as an instore purchase and you don't get charged the £2.50 fee.
  5. Avatar
    I used it for the £15 and got another £15. Seems if you pay instore they charge you £2.50. The rewards part not active on new accounts it seems on mine.. going to close now it doesn’t do anything I can’t get elsewhere..

if your looking at rewards the chase card gives 1% on purchases and any money up to the nearest pound goes in separate account and you get 5% interest on it..
Post a comment
Top Merchants