Anyone used a mobile recycle site? Which do you rate?

15 replies
Found 20th Mar 2011
Looking to get shot of the Wifes Nokia 5800.
These don't seem to fetch much on E-bay so I would like to sell on one of the recycle sites.I have found a site called cash4phones they will pay £66.
The phone is mint and I have all the bits and bobs that came with the phone inc box,charger ect.
Anyone recommend any sites?

15 Comments

mazuma dont know if they pay the most but they paid next day after sending!

envirophone were good for me

mazuma for me everytime

Some will really mess you about, I always use Mazuma.

Post Office's simply drop was good when I used it

fonebank, used them three times, excellent service.

I use the below for comparison - remember to go through Quidco as well as some offer an extra £4 or so.

sellmymobile.com/pho…ic/

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies
much appreciated
Edited by: "thisismark" 20th Mar 2011

Make sure you take pictures and if possible a video of handset starting up onday of posting. Friend did so and was a good job as the company he used try to say it was locked and substandard. Had to send them proof to get full value. I make sure I do but had no issue from sites I have used. Enviofone and mazuma

I used envirophone, but i didn't check any others out before hand, i could have got more money elsewhere but i found envirophones service good. Also i don't think it matters that you have the chargers and accessories as they don't want them usually.

envirophone was £82 for my 5800 begin of last month, well that's what i got and bought a san francisco with the money.

Envirophone were good for me, got the cheque within a few days and it cleared pretty quickly too

Goonieman

fonebank, used them three times, excellent service.

+1

mazuma are good and very quick in sending out payment. You just send the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769274
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247584
    3. £6 Promo Credit with £30 Gift Card Purchase @ Amazon22
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35151

See more discussions