Groups

Anyone used an enigneer from ukwhitegoods @repairs?

I'm wondering if anyone has used this service to find someone to come and fix something in their home? They say that all of the companies using the site have to meet certain criteria, so it all looks legit. It seems like it's better than just calling up a random person from the yellow pages and getting him come and uhm and ah before making something up.

2 Comments

The guys on the site are deffo experts and do the job properly. Never had to use one myself but have used their knowledge and advise a lot. I know the site administrators are pretty stringent on who they accept.

I take it you can't pull that bra wire out then

Original Poster

LOL. No, the wire is well and truly stuck and I don't trust myself to take it apart.

I had a call back from one place on that site, they said £47 including VAT. No extras, including all labour. Sounded decent compared to a local one I called up which was same price but for only half hour of labour (you can guarantee they would take longer than half hour). The only thing was they wanted money up front over the phone, I couldn't find anything about them online, and they are based in Staffordshire which is a long way from me in GLOS.

That's why I was checking if anyone had used someone from that site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions