Expired

Anyone used Bissell 2635 Steam Shot Multi-function Steam Cleaner?

Found 9th Dec 2013
I've never had a steam cleaner before but I would like one for tiles, cooker, the washing machine drawer and all the usual stuff - anything to make life easier!
I saw this on the Argos website for £39.99 which I thought was ok - has anyone used it and would you recommend it? Or is there an alternative which works well and doesn't cost too much more?
Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
Community Updates
AskBissellSteamSteam Mop
7 Comments
My mother-in-law has one of these and she is really happy with it. She's had it about 6 months now and she uses it every week without fail, best thing she said she ever got for her kitchen and bathroom cleaning, great for the tiles, cooker etc. There are dearer ones out there like the Vax and Morphy Richards but you will have to spend more than double to get one.
Coalrain97

My mother-in-law has one of these and she is really happy with it. She's … My mother-in-law has one of these and she is really happy with it. She's had it about 6 months now and she uses it every week without fail, best thing she said she ever got for her kitchen and bathroom cleaning, great for the tiles, cooker etc. There are dearer ones out there like the Vax and Morphy Richards but you will have to spend more than double to get one.

Brilliant, thank you for the answer - I didn't want to spend a lot more than this so I'm happy to hear that someone has one and actually finds that it works. Thank you!
Hi how did you get on with the steam cleaner? I have just had to return a Vax one as the moment you put it at an angle it spits out hot water. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
XXXSingh

Hi how did you get on with the steam cleaner? I have just had to return a … Hi how did you get on with the steam cleaner? I have just had to return a Vax one as the moment you put it at an angle it spits out hot water. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Actually, I spoke with a neighbour who has one and doesn't really rate it very highly....she cleaned her cooker and didn't find it that good, so I ended up not buying one at all and just used good old elbow grease! I may up getting one yet if I get really fed up cleaning but, should you get one before I do, please let me know how you get on!
I bought the yellow quest steam cleaner as the vax one I had was a joke so sent it back, it leaked boiling hot water all over the place nearly burning me.

The quest one is cheap and cheerful and works a treat amazon.co.uk/Que…LFM this thing
XXXSingh

I bought the yellow quest steam cleaner as the vax one I had was a joke … I bought the yellow quest steam cleaner as the vax one I had was a joke so sent it back, it leaked boiling hot water all over the place nearly burning me. The quest one is cheap and cheerful and works a treat http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quest-Handheld-Steam-Cleaner-1000/dp/B002ASWLFM this thing

Thank you for that! It looks as if it's got all the parts you would need without being overly complicated, and a brilliant price. I think I might give this one a try...:)
Lou I would keep an eye out on ebay though as I bought it for £12.99 on the daily deal thing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants