Groups

Anyone used booking centre online . com for car hire in Spain?

I have booked a car for May using this company 'booking-centre-online.com' does anyone have any experience of using them? I don't have to pay till I get to the airport however they only charge 285 Euros the next cheapest I have found is 386 Euros.
    Just sounds a bit dodgy but I am sure it was recommended on here. I would hate to get to Spain and to find we don't have a car

10 Comments

We have always used [url]www.carjet.com[/url] in the past, can't check if they are any cheaper as I don't know what car you have booked. They have always come out cheapest for us for the last 5 years & we've never had any problems so I would recommend them.

Original Poster

We normally use carjet .com and have found them really good, except on one occasion, but these are the ones who are 386 Euros. This company seems too good to be true but you don't have to pay til you get there so can't see what they will gain if they are dodgy.

You will probably be alright, as you say they have nothing to gain as you're not paying in advance. We thought the same about carjet the first time we used them as we found ourself in the same situation!

Original Poster

I'll let you know how we get on!! If it works it will be unbelievable

Original Poster

Anyone??

Used BCO many times very good no probs at all, they are a broker but you usually get an Auriga Crown car

I have used Booking Centre Online they were great certainly the best price for me. They give you a choice of hirers and you select which suits you. I used Delpaso which is just off Malaga Airport they take you there by minibus. They were also very good nice recent and clean car no hassle whatsoever.

bd22

I have used Booking Centre Online they were great certainly the best … I have used Booking Centre Online they were great certainly the best price for me. They give you a choice of hirers and you select which suits you. I used Delpaso which is just off Malaga Airport they take you there by minibus. They were also very good nice recent and clean car no hassle whatsoever.

very useful reply albeit 5 years too late oO

Sorry hadn't noticed date, mind still may be useful to some

Does anyone have any reviews on BCO? They are the cheapest but are there any hidden costs or additional costs when you get there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions