Groups

Anyone used CheapSmells.com before?

I see theres a voucher on here so I am confident that its legit - I just wanted to check if anyone can confirm that the perfumes are brand new and boxed as if purchased from a shop?

Thank yous x

13 Comments

Yep used them many times, genuine products very fast delivery and one of the quickest merchants at paying out quidco money

Banned

i think my ex used to use them she was happy with the perfumes she received

they are great - and never had a problem using them before - good savings there too

Yep - great company.

Original Poster

Thanks all - perfume is a gift so wanted to double check that its boxed and that, some good prices on there!

Yes, no problem and there's cashback too.

sure ive used them via amazon before, postage was average

Mrs.Z;8545523

Thanks all - perfume is a gift so wanted to double check that its boxed … Thanks all - perfume is a gift so wanted to double check that its boxed and that, some good prices on there!

I've used them a couple of times. had no probs. The boxes are usually plain white - they are not fancy boxes but it does say this somewhere on the site itself

we use them aswell, never had any problems....

Original Poster

simone10;8546781

I've used them a couple of times. had no probs. The boxes are usually … I've used them a couple of times. had no probs. The boxes are usually plain white - they are not fancy boxes but it does say this somewhere on the site itself

OMG, is this true? Can anyone confirm, please - white box is no good to me :w00t:

Edit: As one their website:
    [IMG]Are your products genuine? All of our products are 100 percent genuine and fully packaged, and as you would find them in the high street.[/IMG]

i ordered a large mens safari and it came promptly and in the patterned safari packaging!great site, will use again!

Mrs.Z;8547920

OMG, is this true? Can anyone confirm, please - white box is no good to … OMG, is this true? Can anyone confirm, please - white box is no good to me :w00t:Edit: As one their website:[IMG]Are your products genuine? All of our products are 100 percent genuine and fully packaged, and as you would find them in the high street.[/IMG]

The white boxes are the products branded as 'testers'. They're usually cheaper as the testers are the high street shops put out on display for customers to try (hence they have no need for flashy box). The testers that CheapSmells sell are unused buy the high street.

edit: however, looking at their website, it seems that they don't sell testers - so I think the guy taht mentioned the white boxes may have been confusing them with other websites that do sell testers, maybe fragrancedirect..?

Original Poster

VanDutch;8558734

The white boxes are the products branded as 'testers'. They're usually … The white boxes are the products branded as 'testers'. They're usually cheaper as the testers are the high street shops put out on display for customers to try (hence they have no need for flashy box). The testers that CheapSmells sell are unused buy the high street.edit: however, looking at their website, it seems that they don't sell testers - so I think the guy taht mentioned the white boxes may have been confusing them with other websites that do sell testers, maybe fragrancedirect..?

Yes, thank you - I assume the poster must have got mixed up, I did get very worried though! :giggle:
    I have bought testers before and they were always sold to me as a tester, I just wondered whether the reason CheapSmells seemed a fair bit cheaper on most of the perfumes I checked was because they aren't always packaged perfectly or something :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94171
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions