Groups

Anyone used currency online group

Hello

I have bought some currency from currencyonlinegroup.com/ on the 06/12/16.

It was highlighted as being one of the best by the moneysavingexpert currency tool. I was a bit wary as you had to send the money via bank transfer. However I thought MSE would not promote a dodgy site.

The currency should be delivered today however I haven't had a dispatch notice when trying to call them it rings out and then goes to voicemail which says its full which is worrying. Anyone able to put my mind at rest.

Thanks

Mike

4 Comments

Can't speak for that company but this has become a very common way of ordering currency, I work for a currency broker that offer the same service. I would expect your parcel to come today no issues, good luck!

Banned

might not put your mind are ease but here are they reviews

compareholidaymoney.com/rev…php (82% of witch are 5 star)

it might just be that it is a buzy time of year for them with the phone lines (people taking off for a warmmer xmas / new year ect)

Original Poster

Thanks for the fast responses hopefully all will go ok. I will update the thread tonight if it turns up

Original Poster

just to give everyone an update their email was in my junk. Unfortunatly due to a glitch by XE they offered the wrong rate and had to use their T&C and cancel my order. Money is being transfered back to me tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions