Anyone Used Dial A phone????

9 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2008
Looking for a new contract for my moblie am looking for a sony erricson c905 when released dial a phone seem to the best so far with orange £35 per month £17.50 for the first 8 months 600 mins+ unlimited texts. Does this sound a good deal and are dial a phone any good???

9 Comments

they used to sponser boro'

I've used them. I got a pretty good service and as I recommended myself (already had a contract with them) they gave me £40 instant cashback as well as a cracking 16 month half price line rental deal and phone. Line rental cashback was always paid on time by them, I cant complain at all.

Banned

Dial a phone are a spin off company of 'Phones 4 U' before they sold up to vodaphone last year.

Currently with dial a phone and have had no problems at all.

Joined this time last year, got my free Nintendo Wii, 18 month contract on o2, 700mins, 600 text and £120 cash back at different stages.

Have just received my latest £30 cashback cheque from them.

Hightly recommended.

Aye, no problems this end either. My girlfriend got a phone with a free ipod and my mum got one with a free mountain bike and ipod. No problems with either.

I have just recommended my mate who chose the laptop as his free gift and i get £20 for refer a friend.

Really good would recommend them to you

I have used dial-a-phone many of occasion, it is a great site to use when looking for deals on mobile phones.
You can even get cash back on some deals, which makes it better because over-all price you are paying less

Banned

Karson;4208120

I have used dial-a-phone many of occasion, it is a great site to use when … I have used dial-a-phone many of occasion, it is a great site to use when looking for deals on mobile phones.You can even get cash back on some deals, which makes it better because over-all price you are paying less

welcome to the site mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74841
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions