Expired

Anyone used Digital Spy

Found 28th Aug 2006
Hi

I've been reading reviews on Digital Spy & yesterday registered on their forum.

Trouble is I can't either post new topics or reply to existing ones.

Says something about admin needing to authorise. I did email then yesterday but still no reply.

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of using this site.

(obviously not as well looked after as HUKD - lol :thumbsup: )

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I have been using digital spy for a few years now with no problems. I don't remember having to wait for admin authorisation when I registered but things might have changed. Check your email for any activation details.

Original Poster

Thanks nameloc2080, got the activation email & did what it said.

I can log in & view my user details etc (looks exactly like this forum), but can't post.

Get the following:

rocky184, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be … rocky184, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:[LIST=1][*]Any function that includes usage of the search engine is currently disabled and will bring up this error message. We're continuing to work on the problem.[*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?[*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/LIST]

Also, like I said, I emailed admin yesterday, received an automatic acknowledgement but no reply as yet!

Original Poster

Just tried activating again incase I had done wrong & got this message:

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation … Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Any ideas how long this could take?

It's only taken a day or two in the past. I registered quite a while ago with them, but forgot all about it :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text