Groups

Anyone used ebuyer mobile before?

specifically for the free gift contracts. Average phone (Nokia 3109 or 2630) on T-Mobile 300 mins & 200 texts 12 month contract for £30 a month, plus a free PS3. The contract works out at £360 (you may be able to downgrade this after 6 months too? not sure of T-Mobiles terms) considering a PS3 costs around £300 anyway, once you ebay the phone, you end up paying around £320 (or less if you can downgrade) for a PS3 + a 12 month contract with loads of free mins and texts.

My contract is up soon, and I was thinking of buying a PS3 anyway plus I already have a couple of good phones so this seemed ideal? just wondering if anyone had got a free gift deal from ebuyer before.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Just discovered this is actually run by affordablemobiles.co.uk which has £40 quidco!

Original Poster

I've ordered through affordable mobiles for PS3 and 100" projector screen after talking to someone on the phone, hopefully it all comes okay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230712
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523448
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963012
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…35

See more discussions