Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone used “esdorado.com” before?

Posted 8th Jun 2019
Hi guys,
I came across the said website, which has some pretty good deals; however, it doesn’t seem to have any reviews other than testimonials from previous buyers. I was wondering if anyone has used it before? Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

61 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    According to Whois.com website registered 13/2/19 to an address in Barcelona
    Scamadviser.com shows website operating out of Italy, only 116 days old and High Risk
    Lack of Returns Policy etc on website is also a red flag
    AVOID! (edited)
    Anonymous User
    I payed them for the phone and I never get the truck number, neither the phone. it's been 3 weeks ago. Thieves!
    Anonymous User
    I'm on my 3rd order from them over the last few months (all mobile phones), service is pretty slow admittedly but everything has arrived in perfect, brand new condition for me...
    Too many folks are losing money to these scumbags. It's a shame we can't get a Scamadviser.com link pinned to the top of the Ask menu or added to the Questions menu at the bottom of the page so people can check these dubious companies out before placing an order.
    hussain.shahryair21/09/2019 22:09

seem like i stumbled across the site at the right time. if you used your …seem like i stumbled across the site at the right time. if you used your DEBIT card, probably no chance of refund. CREDIT card, yes, if over £100. I want to buy this LG TV, which is 200 less than amazon. im not in a rush for it and will use my credit card for protection. https://esdorado.com/gb/tv/1156-lg-49-led-49um7390plc-ultra-hd-4k-hdr-to-the-thinq-smart-tv-8806098388127.htmlEDIT:Martin Lewis says some card companies can facilitate 'chargeback' when all other options fail https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/visa-mastercard-chargeback/#targetText=Once%20you've%20applied%20for,case%20to%20the%20Financial%20Ombudsman.

What’s the point in placing an order? It’s a scam website.
    Why waste your time and energy in placing an order when you’ve got to claim a refund back?
    The scammers take the money and clear out their Bank Account, The credit Card company refund you, so who is our of pocket? - The Credit Card company.
    That seems hardly fair, especially when you knowingly knew the website was fake. The scammers win either way and you’ll be feeding their fake operation and that’s why websites are kept ‘live’. (edited)
    deleted225806017/07/2019 17:09

I payed them for the phone and I never get the truck number, neither the …I payed them for the phone and I never get the truck number, neither the phone. it's been 3 weeks ago. Thieves!

Depending on how you made payment, Contact your credit card company for a refund or your bank and ask for a charge back on the transaction immediately.
    deleted225885618/07/2019 20:58

I'm on my 3rd order from them over the last few months (all mobile …I'm on my 3rd order from them over the last few months (all mobile phones), service is pretty slow admittedly but everything has arrived in perfect, brand new condition for me...

Welcome to HUKD and thank you for your comment.
    deleted226182024/07/2019 14:49

Have you already received the order? I've just found this review... And I …Have you already received the order? I've just found this review... And I paid asked for an iPad 10 days ago... Should I be alarmed?

Yes, you should be alarmed.
    just found this in trustpilot:
    I'd give them a ZERO!I'd give them a ZERO!
    this is a fake scam company. they say they will ship in 10 days!! WHY 10 days!! Then they mark your order shipped. When you ask for tracking. NADA. NOTHING!! Then they promise it will ship next week. It is like a bad non committal boyfriend who keeps stringing you along.....
    I asked for a refund. 14 days they told me!!
    SCAM, SCAM! Should be shut down.
    DO NOT BUY!!!

Depending on how you paid, contact your credit card company now or your bank now and ask them to do a charge back. Good Luck
    Anonymous User
    AVOID!!!! Had the same conversation with "Emma" from esdorado.com The item was supposed to be delivered today [ten days after ordering]- contacted them and they said the item wouldn't be sent for another 10 days due to delays with their "logistics partner". I asked them to cancel the order and they said it would take 14 days to refund but maybe longer due to reduced hours in their administrative office. On the payment page you enter your credit card details directly instead of a paypal etc portal. I have contacted my credit card company and cancelled the credit card. Save a headache and avoid this company!
    deleted243682827/01/2020 19:21

Hi guysI purchased a TV from this site and did not receive me. I spent 580 …Hi guysI purchased a TV from this site and did not receive me. I spent 580 euros and no one answered my repeated e-mails, and no one answered the phone number or any other means of communication.Is there a way to get my money back from them?

if you used a credit card, you should contact them and tell them esdorado has failed to sent the product, however if you used bank transfer, there is very little chance of getting it back. Talk to which ever bank or lender you used, but the latter option doesnt give much hope
    deleted243542628/01/2020 15:50

Merci pour votre réponse. Moi j'attends depuis 1 mois et bien sûr je suis i …Merci pour votre réponse. Moi j'attends depuis 1 mois et bien sûr je suis inquiet. mais j'ai réussi à contacter des vrais profils qui ont bien reçus leurs produits , certes ils ne sont pas contents du tout car ils ont attendu plus d'un mois mais la commande est tout de même arrivée. Je penses que si ils annonçaient un délai de 6 semaines , très peu commanderaient sur leur site du coup ils mentent et forcément ça agace tout le monde . Mais beaucoup d'autres personnes ont du mal à se faire rembourser et tout ça à l'air malhonnête. Est ce qu'ils livreraient que certains de temps en temps pour avoir des avis moins négatifs et perdurer ou bien est ce que ceux qui demandent un remboursement le font souvent après trois semaines d'attente ce qui ralentit le processus de remboursement, esdorado attendant peut être lui même le remboursement de ses fournisseurs après un retour du produit vers la chine qui était en transit vers l'europe.....dur dur tout ça , bon courage à tous.

I can’t say if people order and then claim a refund before they allow good time for the items to be dispatched, which would impede any purchase transaction.
    The Community page on Esdorado’s Facebook link does not give for good reading - only complaints and warnings not to shop there.
    The website’s terms and conditions are not user friendly and advises that only Spanish Nationals with a DNI number will be considered as customers. It also states that all prices will be shown in Euros, however the website is clearly showing the prices in £’s.
    This terms and conditions are not fit for purpose and therefore, what confidence can anyone realistically have in ordering from this website and that the order will be processed and received the within the 15 working days? Again as stated in the terms and conditions.
    You may have more faith in humanity and online shopping than myself, but seeing all the red flags so far, I would urge anyone thinking of making a purchase to avoid to save any heartache.
    Hi guys, they are fraud if you have bought something from them call your bank straight away, it is a copy of the same website e-tapselection they ask you to send money to personal account Account owner: GABRIEL PAUL BEYNE
    Account details: Account Number : 21729458
    Sort Code : 23-69-72
    please avoid them and report them
    Just look at trust pilot n TripAdvisor!! Qas gunna pre order ps5, but not now!!!
    Just want to remind everyone, don't buy anything from Esdorado!!

I applied for a refund on August 4 this year ( because they have not shipped the product ), which involved more than 400 Euros. They promised to give me a refund within 14 days, but more than 3 months have passed since now, and I still haven't received a refund! !

I have sent countless emails to them, and the reply is always asking me to wait, and they can’t even give me a specific time for the refund. It's so ridiculous.I also called them, but no one answered all the time.

I advise everyone to add some money to buy official products from some official sites instead of buying things on Esdorado, otherwise you will lose more!!
    Author
    Toptrumpet08/06/2019 17:58

According to Whois.com website registered 13/2/19 to an address in …According to Whois.com website registered 13/2/19 to an address in Barcelona Scamadviser.com shows website operating out of Italy, only 116 days old and High RiskLack of Returns Policy etc on website is also a red flagAVOID!

Cool, thanks!
    Anonymous User
    Have you already received the order? I've just found this review... And I paid asked for an iPad 10 days ago... Should I be alarmed?

I payed them for the phone and I never get the truck number, neither the …I payed them for the phone and I never get the truck number, neither the phone. it's been 3 weeks ago. Thieves!

Anonymous User
    They are an absolute nightmare. I ordered phone 8th july said being sent by express courier. Still no confirmation by 12th july so mailed them. Emma seems be only one get reply from and she one arrogant person. To be told they dont despatch till 10 days from order, givin i needed phone for sons birthday on 19th and no mention of problem above anywere on website i requested refund asap. Still waiting today 3/8/19 and not happy as still mo answer from dreaded emma. AVOID
    deleted226657003/08/2019 09:39

They are an absolute nightmare. I ordered phone 8th july said being sent …They are an absolute nightmare. I ordered phone 8th july said being sent by express courier. Still no confirmation by 12th july so mailed them. Emma seems be only one get reply from and she one arrogant person. To be told they dont despatch till 10 days from order, givin i needed phone for sons birthday on 19th and no mention of problem above anywere on website i requested refund asap. Still waiting today 3/8/19 and not happy as still mo answer from dreaded emma. AVOID

Depending on how you paid, contact your credit card company now or your bank now and ask them to do a charge back. Good Luck
    Anonymous User

Did you received the Phone ?
    Anonymous User
    I bought a phone with debit card on the 29/08/2019 and they still didn't send it yet. What should i do? They reply by email with excuses
    Anonymous User
    deleted226657003/08/2019 09:39

They are an absolute nightmare. I ordered phone 8th july said being sent …They are an absolute nightmare. I ordered phone 8th july said being sent by express courier. Still no confirmation by 12th july so mailed them. Emma seems be only one get reply from and she one arrogant person. To be told they dont despatch till 10 days from order, givin i needed phone for sons birthday on 19th and no mention of problem above anywere on website i requested refund asap. Still waiting today 3/8/19 and not happy as still mo answer from dreaded emma. AVOID

Did they refund you ?
    deleted229417121/09/2019 20:08

I bought a phone with debit card on the 29/08/2019 and they still didn't …I bought a phone with debit card on the 29/08/2019 and they still didn't send it yet. What should i do? They reply by email with excuses

Ask you bank to do a chargeback on the payment as this is a scam website.
    Anonymous User
    Ok I will do
    There is a chance to get my money back ?
    deleted229417121/09/2019 21:15

Ok I will do There is a chance to get my money back ?

seem like i stumbled across the site at the right time. if you used your DEBIT card, probably no chance of refund. CREDIT card, yes, if over £100. I want to buy this LG TV, which is 200 less than amazon. im not in a rush for it and will use my credit card for protection. esdorado.com/gb/…tml

EDIT:Martin Lewis says some card companies can facilitate 'chargeback' when all other options fail moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ck/ (edited)
    deleted229417121/09/2019 21:15

Ok I will do There is a chance to get my money back ?

Unfortunately it might be too late, I would see what the Bank says, but be prepared to accept that your money has gone. You authorised the transaction and the onus is on you to do your research before sending payments.
    Toptrumpet22/09/2019 11:22

What’s the point in placing an order? It’s a scam website. Why waste your t …What’s the point in placing an order? It’s a scam website. Why waste your time and energy in placing an order when you’ve got to claim a refund back?The scammers take the money and clear out their Bank Account, The credit Card company refund you, so who is our of pocket? - The Credit Card company. That seems hardly fair, especially when you knowingly knew the website was fake. The scammers win either way and you’ll be feeding their fake operation and that’s why websites are kept ‘live’.

the way chargebacks work is that the money and the fee is credited to the sellers account. the only way theyll get around this is if they open a new account to deal with finances. if the banks are dumb enough to let firms continually open new accounts and commit fraud, then that's their fault. banks are insured anyways. I want a product highly discounted, it took me 2 minutes to order, spent more time writing this response. plenty of people do receive their items and im willing to wait as its not high priority for me for them to be here asap.
    Anonymous User
    Don't touch them. I did and seriously regreted it. Terrible people to deal with. Could not get a refund for an orderr that was cancelled. In the end relied on Masterecard who were great.
    Anonymous User
    I found all their electrical items to be 20-35% cheaper than most household retailers and online website with FREE deliveries.... doesn’t seem fishy AT ALL... 110% I wasn’t buying regardless of their “positive” testimonials!
    Anonymous User
    Do not buy ANYTHING from them! They took about 200 euros for a mobile phone that was never sent to me, they keep telling me that I will have my money back and I've never received a single euro back. I've been waiting for more than 3 months and still nothing. Do not buy anything from them!!!
    Did you ever get a refund??
    Anonymous User
    WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM ESDORADO. COM. Ordered a Samsung Galaxy last December for a Christmas present and I am still waiting for the item to be delivered in January 2020. I have sent numerous emails but no reply to any. Now in the hands of my bank to retrieve lost money...All it says online is in processing in process.
    Anonymous User
    Hi, did you receive your phone ? Thanks
    deleted243542624/01/2020 13:07

Hi, did you receive your phone ? Thanks

Not sure who your question is directed at, but this is a scam website and no products are dispatched. If you need confirmation look at their Community section on their own Facebook link.
    AVOID!!!! (edited)
    if OP can close this thread an list esdorado as scam, that would be great.
    After 3 weeks without my product, i messaged them and they refunded my £330 order stating their POS was faulty and if i wanted to reorder to use their new system, which only included bank transfer, with an incentive 2% discount. Obviously, i was protected by my CC but wouldnt be with transfer.
    Anonymous User
    Hi guys
    I purchased a TV from this site and did not receive me. I spent 580 euros and no one answered my repeated e-mails, and no one answered the phone number or any other means of communication.
    Is there a way to get my money back from them?
    Anonymous User
    Toptrumpet25/01/2020 10:10

Not sure who your question is directed at, but this is a scam website and …Not sure who your question is directed at, but this is a scam website and no products are dispatched. If you need confirmation look at their Community section on their own Facebook link. AVOID!!!!

Merci pour votre réponse. Moi j'attends depuis 1 mois et bien sûr je suis inquiet. mais j'ai réussi à contacter des vrais profils qui ont bien reçus leurs produits , certes ils ne sont pas contents du tout car ils ont attendu plus d'un mois mais la commande est tout de même arrivée. Je penses que si ils annonçaient un délai de 6 semaines , très peu commanderaient sur leur site du coup ils mentent et forcément ça agace tout le monde . Mais beaucoup d'autres personnes ont du mal à se faire rembourser et tout ça à l'air malhonnête. Est ce qu'ils livreraient que certains de temps en temps pour avoir des avis moins négatifs et perdurer ou bien est ce que ceux qui demandent un remboursement le font souvent après trois semaines d'attente ce qui ralentit le processus de remboursement, esdorado attendant peut être lui même le remboursement de ses fournisseurs après un retour du produit vers la chine qui était en transit vers l'europe.....dur dur tout ça , bon courage à tous.
    Anonymous User
    le site traduit automatiquement mon message et du coup , il n'a pas le même sens que je voulais écrire , désolé pour la mauvaise traduction
    Anonymous User
    I payed them for the Switch Console 1.1 Neon Blue/Neon Red and I never get the truck number, neither the console.
    It's been two months since I placed the order and I don't want to wait anymore.
    I cancel the order and I requested a refund because I want the money back.
    Just found this is a fake scam company.DO NOT BUY!!!
    Hi All, I have ordered nitendo switch from them on 30th of march and tranfered money through tranferwise didn't received any update of my order and I guess trasferwise dosent have protection ploicy any advise how can I get my money back from them
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants