Groups

Anyone used Fragrance2u

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of a company called fragrance2u as never heard of them and looking to purchase an aftershave from them as not many places have the one i want

Thanks

4 Comments

No, but they are also trading on eBay members.ebay.co.uk/ws/…-uk under the name perfumehouse-uk and have over 16,000 feedback which is 99.8% positive.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8617248

No, but they are also trading on eBay … No, but they are also trading on eBay http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=perfumehouse-uk under the name perfumehouse-uk and have over 16,000 feedback which is 99.8% positive.

Thanks, rep added
    was after a bottle of abercrombie fierce aftershave as don't have an abercrombie shop near me and if you order off their site it's £20 postage which is a rip

You can get cashback with eBay, so if the price is the same in both outlets you should go for the eBay one, there is really good feedback and it looks alright, plus there's always paypal if not.

Original Poster

Just had a look on their eBay page and they don't seem to sell it so will order it through their main website
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2848
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1631
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1416
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846252

See more discussions