EXPIRED

anyone used gamechimp before

hi found this site while looking for games seems they have some resonable ones , just wonding if anyone can recommend them as they dont have very much contact or even a about us page?

they had wii mote and play for £24.99 earlier but seems its disapeared now ? still some good bargins tho , with free postage.:thinking:

8 Comments

looks like a good site but looks a bit plain and simple, never heard of them, miht place a small order and see what happens

Original Poster

yes its very plain and simple isnt it, im very tempted tho to also place an order maybe do with c.c and then least im covered.

well post on here if you have any luck and ill do the same

They call themselves a "superstore" yet don't even stock PS2, PS3, or PSP games!

ph.answers.yahoo.com/que…AFE

This is what someone posted

I'm still waiting for mine, its been nearly a week. Unfortunately I … I'm still waiting for mine, its been nearly a week. Unfortunately I suspect that this site is a FRAUD and I've lost more money than you. Keep me posted on if you receive your package. I will have to wait a little longer to investigate so would be usefull to see how your investigation goes.

From dandoc's link, it looks like they are refunding in some cases, but a bit of further digging shows their email and paypal are @yahoo.com addresses which suggests this is not a professional company at the very least.

alas I think i am £94 out of pocket.
It seems that this is a Hong Kong company, with a series of Yahoo addresses being used to pump out the same responses.
Registered address
Unit 909-1, Tai Tung Building
Fleming Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong
HONG KONG
HK
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.11