Anyone used Hyperjar to get extra interest on spending at shops

Posted 28th Nov
      Looks interesting but not sure if legit?
      Community Updates
      Ask
      5 Comments
      I saw it too and it does indeed look interesting, but bear in mind funds are not protected under FCA and they don't have a banking license (only e-money via PFS).
      Edited by: "jamie15" 29th Nov
      Just got my card recently. Planning to you it on Lidl's shopping and maybe fuler for a car?
      I've just seen this promoted on Twitter. It caught my eye only because of the partnership with Lidl - who I work for... The idea of earning interest that's paid daily is intriguing.

In the last year I've got a Curve card and a Revolut card. Does anyone know if it will affect my credit score if I get this card as well?
      NeoDoug106/12/2019 14:27

I've just seen this promoted on Twitter. It caught my eye only because of …I've just seen this promoted on Twitter. It caught my eye only because of the partnership with Lidl - who I work for... The idea of earning interest that's paid daily is intriguing.In the last year I've got a Curve card and a Revolut card. Does anyone know if it will affect my credit score if I get this card as well?

its shouldnt affect your credit rating its a prepaid card not a credit card.
      Shaneoeo09/12/2019 16:16

its shouldnt affect your credit rating its a prepaid card not a credit …its shouldnt affect your credit rating its a prepaid card not a credit card.

Thanks. I'm never sure how these things work!
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions