Groups

Anyone used interflora?

Hi i arranged through interflora online for some flowers to be sent to someone, it was set to be delivered tomorrow but for some reason they trackign is saying delivered... realy confused as its ment to be delivered tomorrow.

any ideas?

thanks

3 Comments

Phone them in the morning?

Usually delivered means the recipient has received them, but it might just be that they've updated too early or made a mistake. Phone them, or the recipient, to find out

I used interflora once and booked a delivery date for someones bday a week or 2 in advance. They only went and delivered them the day after i ordered them!

I complained and they QUICKLY responded and offered a free bunch of flowers sent on my original desired date. They also threw in a vase and alot of apologies.
    Edited by: "J4GG4" 22nd Oct 2010

Banned

Used interflora to send my then ex now wife some flowers in the south of France so everyone in the office knew she had an admirer i.e. me...guess what it worked because now she's my wife hahaha !

Sorry this doesn't answer your question.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions