Found 27th Mar 2011
As above? There is something on there that I'm unlikely to find anywhere else... Is it safe?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Ive used them a lot.
Its a bit like ebay BUT dvds etc will be copys or call them fakes.
I wanted a us tv show dharma and greg which is not out on dvd not all 5 series.
It was recorded off tv like sky plus and put on disc cost about £15/18.00
So not a bad deal.
What do you want i will look and let you know what i think it might help.

Original Poster

bigwheels

Ive used them a lot.Its a bit like ebay BUT dvds etc will be copys or … Ive used them a lot.Its a bit like ebay BUT dvds etc will be copys or call them fakes.I wanted a us tv show dharma and greg which is not out on dvd not all 5 series.It was recorded off tv like sky plus and put on disc cost about £15/18.00So not a bad deal.What do you want i will look and let you know what i think it might help.

There's a few Hermes scarves on there... Not overly bothered about if they're fake, it's the specific design I'm after! What happens if they don't send the item - is there a system in place like Ebay?
Thanks!

Would prob be ok.
Pay with paypal.
If dont arrive claim
If do and are not wright claim
Win win for you.

never used them but ioffer sell fake watches etc, so as you're looking at a 'hermes' scarf no doubt it will be counterfeit.

As you said though sometimes if you just want design etc why pay the mahuusive price tag for legit

Original Poster

bigwheels

Would prob be ok.Pay with paypal.If dont arrive claimIf do and are not … Would prob be ok.Pay with paypal.If dont arrive claimIf do and are not wright claimWin win for you.

So have they been around for a while then? Seems a bit of a crummy website to get round! Lots of people on there though, so maybe worth a shot!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…24
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions