Anyone used memory mayhem ?

Found 24th Jul
Hi just placed an order with these guys... anyone had good a good experience with them or should I be worried?

Thanks
Jamie
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
My memories have been all mixed up ever since I used them (jk. haven't ever used them)
jco836 m ago

My memories have been all mixed up ever since I used them (jk. haven't …My memories have been all mixed up ever since I used them (jk. haven't ever used them)

Actually misread the question and was legitimately thinking it was a RAM issue myself!

Sorry though, never used nor heard of.
Prices seen too good to be true. Also I could not find any info about the company or where they potentially are based. Saw it, got tempted but decided to avoid
I'm currently on the phone to my bank. I ordered a 1tb HDD just over a week ago for £21.99. This morning they took another £500 from my bank. Looking for a phone number now. Looks like a fraud. They'd set up a £499.99 monthly order on my account. I can't find a phone number for them. I've messaged and sent an email. Dies anyone have any contact details for them?
Edited by: "graham.newbury" 26th Jul
@graham.newbury
@roloboy
Can you put up a link to their website please, I might be able to find some info for you
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Jul
You probably already know this, but according to Whois.comMemorymayhem.com was registered 9 July 2018, less than 3 weeks ago, it is using a platform (ecwid.com) to get online sales. The owners are using godaddy as their registrants and their details are therefore hidden.
This is a regular pattern favoured by fraudulent websites.
Unfortunately, because the website is so young Scamadviser.com isn’t much help but thinks the website is operating out of the Netherlands.
Best to get on to your bank and see if they can help at all.
memorymayhem.ecwid.com is the site. I thought the prices were too good. But, figured £21.99 was worth gambling. Not £500! To be fair, I've been buying stuff on line for years probably from far less reputable places. But, this is the first time I've cone unstuck.
Thanks guys for your input ... they have literally emptied my cards in a matter of days ... on the phone with my banks
Hope you all get sorted. I’m tempted to order with them as well as the price is too good!
I ordered a HDD for £45.00 an they took £2999.99 from my Credit card their email address is garbage don't use
Looks like I will be ringing my bank to sort this out. I ordered 2 weeks ago and got no email back off them.
KOSKI_SATAN2 h, 22 m ago

Looks like I will be ringing my bank to sort this out. I ordered 2 weeks …Looks like I will be ringing my bank to sort this out. I ordered 2 weeks ago and got no email back off them.

Yeah you should call them first thing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions