Anyone used motorlawyers.co.uk????

Found 27th Apr 2010
Does anyone have any experience of using motorlawyers.co.uk?
I need help in court & am considering using these...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

nope, not used motorlawyers, but have used a couple of other firms. one with an excellent website who promised the earth.. took the money and delivered nowt. and the other firm who were so top, i'd recommend them 100 times over.. im not sure if i can name/shame on here or promote the other- the case was for speeding..

was told that it'd result in an instant ban (no two ways about it) and hefty fine. got 3points and 150pounds to pay. solicitor was very very helpful. avoided court.

pm me if you want more info on the firms/ experience etc

samwants2save;8473639

nope, not used motorlawyers, but have used a couple of other firms. one … nope, not used motorlawyers, but have used a couple of other firms. one with an excellent website who promised the earth.. took the money and delivered nowt. and the other firm who were so top, i'd recommend them 100 times over.. im not sure if i can name/shame on here or promote the other- the case was for speeding..was told that it'd result in an instant ban (no two ways about it) and hefty fine. got 3points and 150pounds to pay. solicitor was very very helpful. avoided court.pm me if you want more info on the firms/ experience etc

How much did the good one charge you for their services??

Original Poster

samwants2save;8473639

nope, not used motorlawyers, but have used a couple of other firms. one … nope, not used motorlawyers, but have used a couple of other firms. one with an excellent website who promised the earth.. took the money and delivered nowt. and the other firm who were so top, i'd recommend them 100 times over.. im not sure if i can name/shame on here or promote the other- the case was for speeding..was told that it'd result in an instant ban (no two ways about it) and hefty fine. got 3points and 150pounds to pay. solicitor was very very helpful. avoided court.pm me if you want more info on the firms/ experience etc

Thanks. PM'd you.

I need a good solicitor desperately!

pm'd you back mister.

££ JASE ££;8475972

How much did the good one charge you for their services??

the supposed good one - 1100 approx
the one who turned out to a thousand times better - 600

hiya, did you get your issue sorted/ find a good solicitor?

Hi, I'd be quite interrested as well to have the name of your recommended solicitor. Unfortunately, I cannot send PMs yet.

Jazzanova

Hi, I'd be quite interrested as well to have the name of your recommended … Hi, I'd be quite interrested as well to have the name of your recommended solicitor. Unfortunately, I cannot send PMs yet.

no probs, it was a solicitors firm based in Cornwall - 'Patterson Law'.
I would recommend them 101%, and I don't make recommendations lightly. A lovely lady by the name of Ria dealt with our case. I only wish we had gone to them from the start. We approached them and obtained advice the very first day, but then after browsing the web decided to go with another firm with an all singing and dancing website with claims that he'd worked with the bbc etc etc. Never again. What a big mistake that was- and funnily enough, Patterson had 'warned' us about the likes of this other solicitor who promise the earth, but just don't deliver. any more info you want, ask away

good luck.

Edited by: "samwants2save" 8th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821053
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions