Groups

Anyone used musicmagpie.co.uk

i'm thinking of selling some cd's - are they any good, or can anyone recommend a better site?

Thanks!

3 Comments

I nearly used them a few months ago, but decided against it when I sw how little they were willing to pay for CDs. Like, a Who album (just one that was nearby - a special edition greatest hits, or something like that, quite a nice little thing with rounded edges on the CD case and everything) which they offered me something like 75p for. Okay, it's a guaranteed sale, but at the rates they give out, I think you might be better off hiring a child to bash all your CDs into eBay some afternoon instead.

dxx;5409750

I nearly used them a few months ago, but decided against it when I sw how … I nearly used them a few months ago, but decided against it when I sw how little they were willing to pay for CDs. Like, a Who album (just one that was nearby - a special edition greatest hits, or something like that, quite a nice little thing with rounded edges on the CD case and everything) which they offered me something like 75p for. Okay, it's a guaranteed sale, but at the rates they give out, I think you might be better off hiring a child to bash all your CDs into eBay some afternoon instead.

lol at ur avay
    (sorry off topic)

I have used musicmagpie before. They tend to pay a little more money for obscure music rather than popular chart stuff or well known artists. I had to wait weeks for my cheque to arrive. After complaining via email they explained they had a postal problem which is all working fine now. Make sure you get proof of postage when you send your stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions