Groups

Anyone used ~Neilson mobile rewards

Just had a quick question. I have accumulated some points but it doesn't tell me the amount it's worth, I don't want to spend all the points and end up with a 50p voucher!

Amazon voucher = 200points <-- what's the value in £'s?

If anyone has purchased vouchers from them any chance of letting me know their value, as I recall, the only reason I'm on there is because someone recommended from here so there are definitely users on this forum...

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

krazie2004

anyone?

I just get a £10 shopping voucher every quarter

I registered and installed the app (android) on my phone a few months back, I got loads of random texts from them at all hours though, so I deleted my account after about a day.

200 points is £1 on vouchers.
    but theres a minimum of 3000 points when buying vouchers.
    you should be getting 250 points weekly so £5 a month or £15 every 3 months when you have enough points to cash in, not alot but its something for doing pretty much nothing

Original Poster

moneysaver9988

200 points is £1 on vouchers.but theres a minimum of 3000 points when … 200 points is £1 on vouchers.but theres a minimum of 3000 points when buying vouchers.you should be getting 250 points weekly so £5 a month or £15 every 3 months when you have enough points to cash in, not alot but its something for doing pretty much nothing

Many thanks for the reply. Exactly what I wanted to know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871521
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX67
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions