Anyone used one of these for their iPhone?

4 replies
Found 1st Feb 2011
Running Sports Armband Ebay Item Ref : 190493680577

Just wondered if they keep the iPhone secure and protected whilst you're running?? i.e. it don't come out!!

Ta!!

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
4 Comments

I had two and they fell to bits...

I brought one of these been using it for about three weeks now and seems fine at the min: item number 120660258998

Original Poster

s2rocks247

I had two and they fell to bits...

the iphone or the cases!! Mmm will have to see

andrpro

I brought one of these been using it for about three weeks now and seems … I brought one of these been using it for about three weeks now and seems fine at the min: item number 120660258998

cheers - i need one for 3gs so will keep my eyes on this seller

I have one similar to that and it is still going strong. Mind you a friend of mine, plus one or two others from online, had one and due to having a fault with the phone Apple refused to exchange it under warranty due to water damage they stated that the armband is a big cause of water damaged handsets due to excessive seating or moisture ie rain.

Personally I believe the external indicators, Headphone socket and dock connector, are far too sensitive and are in the wrong place plus shouldn't be relied on solely for the checks but that's Apple for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions