Anyone used Parcel Monkey???

Hello

I've been looking for cheap parcel deliveries and this looks like the best and cheapest site but I need to know how much they insure up to.

Has anyone used them before and knows how much they cover and how good they are?

parcelmonkey.co.uk

7 Comments

Yeh ive used them a few times and they have been great.

Cheap and reliable.

Banned

they are a reseller......they are as reliable as the service they are touting.......personally i dont use dhl anymore through any of these resellers which are genereally the cheapest service too many parcels just dissapear ime, ups has been the most reliable service i have found so far

Banned

vinylandtrinkets;6605979

last time i used parcel monkey i could chose which courier i wanted to … last time i used parcel monkey i could chose which courier i wanted to use have they stopped this??

of course you can i havnt disputed that fact but i said dhl are usually the cheapest option and the least reliable ime:?

I use parcel2go.com frequently using dhl never had any problems with so will use until i do so.

Original Poster

Sound reliable but do you know how much they insure the package for as it is a free insurance?

Banned

Charli4757;6606018

Sound reliable but do you know how much they insure the package for as it … Sound reliable but do you know how much they insure the package for as it is a free insurance?

usually around £50 standard but i use another reseller, imagine its the same

scott1295;6605996

I use parcel2go.com frequently using dhl never had any problems with so … I use parcel2go.com frequently using dhl never had any problems with so will use until i do so.

+1 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions