Groups

anyone used phonebank for selling phones ??

i have used envirophone before are theese guys any good

5 Comments

Yup just used them 2 weeks ago sent My old Nokia 5800 to them along with some real old phones got the cheque back within a week and best price for any of them :-)

yup they're fab. sent my satio to them special delivery on a thursday afternoon after 3pm and received my check for £150 first thing saturday morning. i really recommend them

yea, i've used them a good few times..there always very prompt...one thing to be wary of though..they put there phones through a check by a company called checkMEND and if it reports that the phone has been lost or stolen they will keep them until they find the rightful owner...i lost out £60 because of this as the insurance company technically owned the second hand phone i sold to them
    i recomend checking phones yourself before you send them although it cost £1.99....if you've had the phone from new then it shouldn't be a problem
    Edited by: "Alphaom8ga" 23rd Aug 2010

Original Poster

thanks just some reviews recently say takes ages for payment hard to contact

davver99

thanks just some reviews recently say takes ages for payment hard to … thanks just some reviews recently say takes ages for payment hard to contact

when i used fonebank, like i said i posted off special delivery on thursday afternoon and by lunchtime friday i'd already recieved an email to say my cheque was in the post
    maybe the reviewers sent their phones by a slower method maybe?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions