Groups

Anyone used scratch removing paste?

Got a scuff on my phone screen that i want rid of. Anyone used any of that scratch removing paste you can buy?

Interested to see if anyone has any opinions before i go ahead and order some

Thanks!

11 Comments

Banned

Always Wondered Myself To Be Honest, Was Gonna Have A Go On Mi Ps3 But When I Asked Staff They Werent Sure

LOL AT REMOVERING

Original Poster

casparwhite;5069758

LOL AT REMOVERING

:-D

iphone typing

Try Brasso or toothpaste and try and go in one direction,but please use at own risk

spitroast

Banned

spit roast;5070091

Try Brasso or toothpaste and try and go in one direction,but please use … Try Brasso or toothpaste and try and go in one direction,but please use at own riskspitroast

lol on a phone screen?? you sure

casparwhite;5070112

lol on a phone screen?? you sure

Nooo, don't do it!!

Try displex but from experience it doesn't do sh*t

Original Poster

Can anyone recommend anything better than Displex?

Banned

Ommid;5070141

Nooo, don't do it!!Try displex but from experience it doesn't do sh*t

i know lol

you gotta have some understanding of the science behind these things....

displex and the like will fill the scratches with silicon or some other crap and you should be able to buff it up but in reality....

putting brasso or toothpaste on aint gonna do shiz

casparwhite;5070362

i know lolyou gotta have some understanding of the science behind these … i know lolyou gotta have some understanding of the science behind these things....displex and the like will fill the scratches with silicon or some other crap and you should be able to buff it up but in reality....putting brasso or toothpaste on aint gonna do shiz

Try and you will see!

spitroast

Banned

spit roast;5070826

Try and you will see!spitroast

just tried toothpaste on my ps3......made a right mess and now you can see the scratches evev more??

compensation please

brasso very good removing scratches from plastics used on phone screens use cotton wool balls or cotten buds if small areas use small circular polishing motions when dry polish off with yellow duster
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions