Anyone used Sembo.co.uk for hotel bookings?

Found 24th Mar 2017
I saw a good deal for a hotel on Sembo.co.uk but am reluctant to book it due to it's reviews in trust pilot and I could not see any ATOL protection stamp anywhere.

I know it is part of stena ferries and it is based out of Sweden.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience in having booked any hotels through them.

Hotels.com etc will not match the price as the price is non refundable and the former only offers a full cancellation. So not exactly the same deal.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

I intend to pay by credit card so I know I will be protected but do not want to get to the hotel to find out there is no booking.
Community Updates
AskHotelBook
3 Comments
Expedia 8% code AFFUKVBOX8HOT2003 travel between 20-03-2017 and 30-09-2017. Quidco 10 or 12%.
ellenw

Expedia 8% code AFFUKVBOX8HOT2003 travel between 20-03-2017 and … Expedia 8% code AFFUKVBOX8HOT2003 travel between 20-03-2017 and 30-09-2017. Quidco 10 or 12%.

Thanks. Still works out cheaper using sembo. Also, I am not sure you can combine both voucher code and Quidco/TCB.

May go through Expedia after all for peace of mind.
Edited by: "sydney871" 24th Mar 2017
sydney871

Thanks. Still works out cheaper using sembo. Also, I am not sure you can … Thanks. Still works out cheaper using sembo. Also, I am not sure you can combine both voucher code and Quidco/TCB. May go through Expedia after all for peace of mind.

I've been lucky had cashback 3 times but also had 1 declined.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants