Anyone used sportsshoes.com before?

Found 9th Jul 2016
I am looking for saucony trainers and found a pair on sale with sportshoes.com Are they reputable? I don't want to end up paying for fake trainers.

Anyone can recommend other online running shoes sellers that are cheap and legit?
Community Updates
AskShoes
9 Comments
Sportshoes.com are definitely legit and have used them a couple of times before without a problem. Never had to return anything but they are definitely not fakes!
Definitely a reputable website.
You should see M&M Direct who stock Asics at very reasonable prices as an alternative to Saucony?

Amazon for Saucony?
Original Poster
davewave

You should see M&M Direct who stock Asics at very reasonable prices as an … You should see M&M Direct who stock Asics at very reasonable prices as an alternative to Saucony?Amazon for Saucony?

I already have asics, which are decent shoes but not great in quality. I think saucony is a better brand. I will look at amazon. Thanks.
mutley1

I already have asics, which are decent shoes but not great in quality. I … I already have asics, which are decent shoes but not great in quality. I think saucony is a better brand. I will look at amazon. Thanks.

Sorry to state the obvious, but I am guessing you have gone to a physical store to try first, if not I would recommend doing so.
Sports shoes are great, so are asics
I prefer this company for good deals.
sportsshoes.com
As the link above, Sportsshoes.com I've used and have had no problems with. Sportshoes is usually the site I go to and avoid when I misspell sportsshoes
Original Poster
Gynx

As the link above, Sportsshoes.com I've used and have had no problems … As the link above, Sportsshoes.com I've used and have had no problems with. Sportshoes is usually the site I go to and avoid when I misspell sportsshoes

i have missed the extra s in the name. added that now sportsshoes.com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions