Anyone used the 30 helium balloon tank pack?

7 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2009
I have just purchased one for my daughters birthday party this month.

She wanted her name in foil balloons
so I got a quote from a local store and
it was going to be £70 for her 6 letter name and the number 5!!
was looking on ebay and found a few letter and number foil balloons for £4.50 each

So I was considering using the tank to fill these balloons instead....

has anyone used one and would it last long enough to fill 6 - 7 large balloons??

Kim

7 Comments

had these for a few parties-they actually do a few more than 30 balloons-usually about 5 or 6 extra so Im sure it would do the big ones ok with quite a bit to spare.

Hi, I've used them several times.

You can easily get 7 large foil balloons from one tank. I filled 20 medium foil balloons for my sons birthday and there was enough left to do some balloons at Christmas (don't think its run out yet!!).

Hope that helps.

Original Poster

EXCELLENT!!
Thanks for the info...
Ill get some off ebay for her...
only thing is now how to fit them after inflation in the car!!!:w00t:
Kim

Asda do helium (foil printed, numbers etc) balloons for about £3 each, they are normally near the cards etc on a rack and when youve paid for them the cashier will take them and fill them with helium for you and this is included in the price you have paid, they also come with a weight and the ribbon which you would have to consider if you do your own (the weights are bl**dy expensive) I organise parties and this is the method I use as its the most cost effective and convenient. The ribbon is coiled up in the weight making tangling impossible but if you do them yourself and try to transport them with the ribbons on I can put money on you pulling your hair out. Hope this helps. Also The Range do them too but not sure if these stores are nationwide.

I bought the gas from asda with 30 ballons

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4529078

Asda do helium (foil printed, numbers etc) balloons for about £3 each, … Asda do helium (foil printed, numbers etc) balloons for about £3 each, they are normally near the cards etc on a rack and when youve paid for them the cashier will take them and fill them with helium for you and this is included in the price you have paid, they also come with a weight and the ribbon which you would have to consider if you do your own (the weights are bl**dy expensive) I organise parties and this is the method I use as its the most cost effective and convenient. The ribbon is coiled up in the weight making tangling impossible but if you do them yourself and try to transport them with the ribbons on I can put money on you pulling your hair out. Hope this helps. Also The Range do them too but not sure if these stores are nationwide.

Ive never seen them in my local Asda unfortunatly, I may give the next closest a ring, as Im sure they did have balloons at some point but never saw the letter/number ones.
Thanks for the pointer!!
Kim

Original Poster

waterloo;4529120

I bought the gas from asda with 30 ballons

Yes the one I have came from sainsburys with 30 latex balloons
But my daughter wants her name in foil ones!:x
Kim
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions