Anyone used the Chip saving app

Found 2nd Nov 2016
After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which automatically save money for you, I was wondering if anyone had used them?
Community Updates
AskApp
6 Comments
lmog357

After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which … After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which automatically save money for you, I was wondering if anyone had used them?

I just downloaded it and it seems very aimed at younger folk in its design!
I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so ever and very simple - if you refer friends it increases your interest rate up to 5% and you won't get that anywhere else on a no notice account......
Sativun

I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so … I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so ever and very simple - if you refer friends it increases your interest rate up to 5% and you won't get that anywhere else on a no notice account......

Thanks. I was wondering as I have never heard of them and can't seem to find any information in regards to the authenticity of Chip.
Been using it for a few weeks all of a sudden accounts at zero and everything's been reset as if I'd just installed it had almost £80 in the account, will be **** if they've lost my account and my money.
Danjwilko10th Feb 2017

Been using it for a few weeks all of a sudden accounts at zero and …Been using it for a few weeks all of a sudden accounts at zero and everything's been reset as if I'd just installed it had almost £80 in the account, will be **** if they've lost my account and my money.

Did you get this resolved? I've just started using the app so have been researching it on here
sm01147th Feb

Did you get this resolved? I've just started using the app so have been …Did you get this resolved? I've just started using the app so have been researching it on here

I've been using it since November 2016. I have had no problem at all! They have come far since then and I am still using it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants