Anyone used the Chip saving app

2 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016
After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which automatically save money for you, I was wondering if anyone had used them?

1. Ask
  2. App
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. App
4 Comments

lmog357

After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which … After reading a BBC news article about both Chip and Plum which automatically save money for you, I was wondering if anyone had used them?

I just downloaded it and it seems very aimed at younger folk in its design!

I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so ever and very simple - if you refer friends it increases your interest rate up to 5% and you won't get that anywhere else on a no notice account......

Original Poster

Sativun

I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so … I'm 57 and been using it for a couple of months now - no issues what so ever and very simple - if you refer friends it increases your interest rate up to 5% and you won't get that anywhere else on a no notice account......

Thanks. I was wondering as I have never heard of them and can't seem to find any information in regards to the authenticity of Chip.

Been using it for a few weeks all of a sudden accounts at zero and everything's been reset as if I'd just installed it had almost £80 in the account, will be **** if they've lost my account and my money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones11
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking33
    3. Domain renewal34
    4. Xbox one s22
    5. Foo fighters presale code.3743

See more discussions