Anyone used the company overclockers?

Posted 19th Jan
My son is after a new graphics card and it seems to be cheapest price on there.
It’s a lot of money so I don’t want to use them If they are not reputable. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes, they're reputable.
17 Comments
Yes, they're reputable.
Which one? Overclockers.co.uk are an established shop and while they did have a terrible reputation for a while, it seems to have improved in recent years after the take over by CaseKing.de.
They are fine and been going quite some time.
EndlessWaves19/01/2020 12:15

Which one? Overclockers.co.uk are an established shop and while they did …Which one? Overclockers.co.uk are an established shop and while they did have a terrible reputation for a while, it seems to have improved in recent years after the take over by CaseKing.de.

Yes that’s the one. Thanks for the info.
Yep they’re fine. Been in business for years now. I bought a case from them and had no issues.
The legit one is fine. The cloned / faked ones are not fine. No idea which one is subject of OP.
Overclockers.co.uk are fine although i'd be surprised if they are the cheapest. I'd check very carefully the spec of the card as sometimes there are many variations that are very similar.
I prefer CCL, it's been a while but overclockers used to be bad, poor support, sold used hard drives as new etc. Might be OK now, but I've not bothered given better options, scan are poor as well if you have any issues.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 19th Jan
Overclockers.co.uk: [ hotukdeals.com/dea….uk ]

Most recent "Deal" (of 2,112 in total) was two days ago.
deleted1781219/01/2020 13:23

Overclockers.co.uk: [ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/overclockers.co.uk …Overclockers.co.uk: [ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/overclockers.co.uk ]Most recent "Deal" (of 2,112 in total) was two days ago.

Haven't seen deals from them, thought it was a lifetime ban
m1keyp1key19/01/2020 12:48

Overclockers.co.uk are fine although i'd be surprised if they are the …Overclockers.co.uk are fine although i'd be surprised if they are the cheapest. I'd check very carefully the spec of the card as sometimes there are many variations that are very similar.

Agree, they always come out the most expensive when I look.
I have used overclockers they have built 2 custom computers for me. I have ordered plenty of parts of them. They are easy to contact if you do have any problems and I find the people who work there very helpful.
dcx_badass19/01/2020 13:13

I prefer CCL, it's been a while but overclockers used to be bad, poor …I prefer CCL, it's been a while but overclockers used to be bad, poor support, sold new hard drives as new etc. Might be OK now, but I've not bothered given better options, scan are poor as well if you have any issues.

So they sold new drives as new? . That’s usually how business works.
AndyRoyd19/01/2020 12:41

The legit one is fine. The cloned / faked ones are not fine. No idea which …The legit one is fine. The cloned / faked ones are not fine. No idea which one is subject of OP.

Thanks it was overclockers.co.uk
m1keyp1key19/01/2020 12:48

Overclockers.co.uk are fine although i'd be surprised if they are the …Overclockers.co.uk are fine although i'd be surprised if they are the cheapest. I'd check very carefully the spec of the card as sometimes there are many variations that are very similar.

Thanks....and thanks for the advice!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants