Groups

anyone used this site

was browsing for bedroom furniture when came across this site- furnitureulike.co.uk/bat…tml the pricing seems so cheap that I think it might be dodgy. Would just like to know if anyone has heard of or used this site thanks in advance.

8 Comments

mmmm
    mattress comes flat packed for easy home assembly!!!!!!
    also
    Here is gonna be the shipping time
    To update by the manufacturer

whats that all about and also
    i258.photobucket.com/alb…jpg[/

all this for £100 ?????

Darn it, tried to order 10 bedroom sets and this:

Notice There are no available … Notice There are no available payment methods, so you cannot proceed to checkout.

Will keep trying :thumbsup:

Original Poster

octobergirl;4459833

mmmmmattress comes flat packed for easy home assembly!!!!!!alsoHere is … mmmmmattress comes flat packed for easy home assembly!!!!!!alsoHere is gonna be the shipping timeTo update by the manufacturer :pwhats that all about and alsohttp://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh244/octobergirl28/wood_bedroom_fontainebleau123471174.jpg[/all this for £100 ?????

My thoughts exactly:?

Original Poster

I also registered about 40 mins ago, and didn't receive a confimation back think it may be best to stay clear, thought it was too good to be true.

For refueling in the bedroom i presume :giggle:

]http//fu…tml

On a serious note :

After checking them out on ' who is ' id personally not by anything from there,no company address or contact number registered for starters, they also own the 'cyberinc' name

Registry Whois
    $8.99 Domain Search:

Domain Name: furnitureulike.com

Registrar: INSTRA CORPORATION PTY, LTD.
    Whois Server: whois.instra.net
    Referral URL: instra.com

Expiration Date: 2010-10-10
    Creation Date: 2008-10-10
    Last Update Date: 2009-01-21

Name Servers:
    furnitureulike.com
    ns1.cyberlnc.com
    ns2.cyberlnc.com

tempted to ring them tomorrow - tried 0870 they are not there

it seems like the website is not finished yet, as most of the prices are £100, even mirrors..
    pitty, I really was looking forward to getting some discount furniture

Hi
    I bought a bed and mattress last week and it arrived on Friday, all was perfect with it. The price was great - really the cheapest I could find on the web and their delivery service was really helpful and even put the products into the bedromm !!
    I would def give them 10/10. I looked on there before but that was before they has finished their website - maybe they have ironed their teething problems now. Anywa, I found them a great experience.
    xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764352
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33

See more discussions