Anyone used this site before? 4 Cheap ipod nanos-www.ipodsnanosales.com

I want to buy 2 nanos (5th gen) for my sons for christmas and these prices look good, almost too good!! Not sure about the site/company your views would be appreciated :-)

13 Comments

Posted right next to another thread with the same question X)

Obvious dodgemeisters

domain was registered 10 october 2010. I have a friend in London whom in charge of apple sales, and deals with 1000"s of units a day, Not much mark up so I would stay away.

Original Poster

Syzable

Posted right next to another thread with the same question X)

Ha how weird is that, will continue my search then!!
Edited by: "chas76" 19th Nov 2010

You can pretty much tell by the name that its dodgy!

Original Poster

cdm22

You can pretty much tell by the name that its dodgy!

Yes, but I live in hope!! Actually it was the layout of the site and the fact it said Apple Store that was most worrying to me, thanks to you all for your confirmation though
Edited by: "chas76" 19th Nov 2010

Site details

Registrant: MR White No.139 xiahe road Xiamen, Fujian 361000 … Registrant: MR White No.139 xiahe road Xiamen, Fujian 361000 China Domain Name: IPODSNANOSALES.COM Created on: 10-Oct-10 Expires on: 10-Oct-11 Last Updated on: 10-Oct-10 Administrative Contact: White, MR No.139 xiahe road Xiamen, Fujian 361000 China 865922395678 Fax -- Technical Contact: White, MR No.139 xiahe road Xiamen, Fujian 361000 China 865922395678 Fax -- Domain servers in listed order: NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

whois.domaintools.com/ipo…com

You CAN NOT buy branded names in china,if an item ( eg sony/ apple product ) they have to go through the correct distribution connection.

Dont touch them with a barge poll. Read their review on site jabber

Well I did and have stupidly and have now got a belated xmas present for my 8 year old daughter (Ipod Nano 5th generation) it arrrived yesterday clearly from China, and doesnt work at all! No way of sending it back, and £75 lighter - any clues as to what I should do now?

Original Poster

Ooh no sorry to hear, I wouldn't have a clue where to start, maybe just search the net there must be plenty of others that have been duped too!! Good Luck

jules34mor

Well I did and have stupidly and have now got a belated xmas present for … Well I did and have stupidly and have now got a belated xmas present for my 8 year old daughter (Ipod Nano 5th generation) it arrrived yesterday clearly from China, and doesnt work at all! No way of sending it back, and £75 lighter - any clues as to what I should do now?

how did u pay?

Original Poster

ALICOM007

how did u pay?

Ooh yes good point, you may be able to claim it back from your card company!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2078
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions