Anyone used this website

unlocksolution.co.uk/ind…GGL

are they genuine? need couple of phones unlocking so thinking of using them.

or is there a better way to unlock phones ?

thanks in advance

11 Comments

What phones do you want unlocking?

What phone do you want unlocking

spitroast

Original Poster

n85
nokia 5220
tocco ultra

Not sure if it was this site but you need to be very careful, I paid money to a site and all I received was a standard email reply that was no help at all in unlocking the phone. I paid with PayPal and managed to get a refund.

Original Poster

Cookieboy;5432427

Not sure if it was this site but you need to be very careful, I paid … Not sure if it was this site but you need to be very careful, I paid money to a site and all I received was a standard email reply that was no help at all in unlocking the phone. I paid with PayPal and managed to get a refund.

thanks just thought as they charge about £4 and the shops about £15 might be cheaper for me

I think the nokia models you have can only be unlocked phisically.....Why dont' you look on ebay?You might have some companies where you can walk in and pay less.....Good luck

Original Poster

sconto;5432609

I think the nokia models you have can only be unlocked phisically.....Why … I think the nokia models you have can only be unlocked phisically.....Why dont' you look on ebay?You might have some companies where you can walk in and pay less.....Good luck

thanks will have a look

can that site unlock nokia 5220 on virgin

squadonline;5434490

can that site unlock nokia 5220 on virgin

Nothing touches that only server £20 to £35

spitroast

spit roast;5435727

Nothing touches that only server £20 to £35spitroast

can you gime the site... dont shops do it?

Check the 'terms and services' as this has the list of mobiles that unlock solutions say they unlock.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2037
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082

See more discussions