Expired

Anyone used Travelbag.co.uk to book tickets

Found 10th Sep 2014
Hi is this website travelbag.co.uk safe to use? Looking to book ticket for dubai.

Anyone know if there are any unknown hidden charges?

6 Comments

Yes used them to book a flight from London to Melbourne for 6 people a couple of years ago.

We only paid the price they displayed. Their website and communication is a bit basic but everything went through without a problem. If in doubt pay on a Credit Card so you are protected incase anything goes wrong.

Original Poster

paul1005

Yes used them to book a flight from London to Melbourne for 6 people a … Yes used them to book a flight from London to Melbourne for 6 people a couple of years ago.We only paid the price they displayed. Their website and communication is a bit basic but everything went through without a problem. If in doubt pay on a Credit Card so you are protected incase anything goes wrong.

Thanks, that is the problem my current one is expired and need to get another credit card

danib

Thanks, that is the problem my current one is expired and need to get … Thanks, that is the problem my current one is expired and need to get another credit card

You should get a new one sent to you before the old one expires?

But back on topic,you should be fine. they are ABTA & IATA protected and we gave them over £5k for flights and had no problems. If your really concerned have a look at skyscanner and see if there are any other agents with similar prices.

Travelbag are excellent, use them for holidays in Thailand

Travelbag have been around for years, I used to have a work colleague who used to work for them (I used to be a travel agent.) They are ATOL and IATA protected just in case anything was to happen to them but you should be fine.

i use them when i go to dubai and get lot cheaper prices and never had any problems with them. i would definately use them again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions