Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone used Vue cinema tickets from Lloyds bank?

Got cinema tickets from Lloyds bank as a benefit for having their current account but will be using it for the first time tomorrow.

I have printed the vouchers sent to me by email on black and white. Anyone used these before? Any problem?

12 Comments

Hmm not heard of this and I use lloyds.
    Did you have to apply for it?

I recieved tickets by email and printed tickets of, i have used tickets twice and all ok

Original Poster

stefromuk

Hmm not heard of this and I use lloyds. Did you have to apply for it?

it's a benefit perk for their new current account offer which I took out about 4 or 5 months ago.

mutley1

it's a benefit perk for their new current account offer which I took out … it's a benefit perk for their new current account offer which I took out about 4 or 5 months ago.

Ah just checked mine and it's a classic account that's why

Original Poster

stefromuk

Ah just checked mine and it's a classic account that's why

Yeah, it is an offer on their club current account which is a good deal for me at the moment for the interest rate alone, so the free cinema tickets are an added bonus.

lloydsbank.com/cur…asp

I was told you don't have to print them out instead save the voucher as a pdf file, they will scan the barcode, it that actually possible since you can use the same voucher over and over again ?

Original Poster

bapa86

I was told you don't have to print them out instead save the voucher as a … I was told you don't have to print them out instead save the voucher as a pdf file, they will scan the barcode, it that actually possible since you can use the same voucher over and over again ?

each voucher has a unique code which i expect is reflected in the scan code. i printed the voucher and it took them a few go to scan the code so i am uncertain if the pdf file not printed would scan.

mutley1

each voucher has a unique code which i expect is reflected in the scan … each voucher has a unique code which i expect is reflected in the scan code. i printed the voucher and it took them a few go to scan the code so i am uncertain if the pdf file not printed would scan.

Barcodes scan fine from a phone screen.

Hi there, do I need a print out of this or barcode scan from the phone works fine? Thanks a lot

Original Poster

mariner_southampton

Hi there, do I need a print out of this or barcode scan from the phone … Hi there, do I need a print out of this or barcode scan from the phone works fine? Thanks a lot

I print the ticket out. I get a sheet of 6 tickets so it will be difficult to remember which had been scanned of I show on phone as pdf document

in cinemas whom I can use that ticket ?
    Imax also ?
    Can somebody help ?

Original Poster

aro75

in cinemas whom I can use that ticket ?Imax also ?Can somebody help ?

do you mean where can you use the voucher in the vue cinema?

you go to the food tills as they will also ask you tickets. give them the vouchers.

standard movies only so no 3d or imax

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions