Expired

Anyone used www.feelunique.com before? Fake perfumes? Thanks

5 replies
Found 5th Dec 2014
Hi
Anyone used this site feelunique.com. Was the perfumes fake? How did you confirm if so?
Thanks!

5 Comments

They aren't fake. They've been around for quite a few years now.

Have you bought perfume from them which smells off? Or have owned the same perfume before and it smells different?

Perfume smell changes over time, with exposure to air, with exposure to sun, with exposure to temperature changes, etc. Also smells different on different people, different skin, differently when sprayed on skin vs. scent strips, changes over duration of wearing the perfume, differently when sweaty vs. dry, etc.

Original Poster

OneNeedsToShop

Have you bought perfume from them which smells off? Or have owned the … Have you bought perfume from them which smells off? Or have owned the same perfume before and it smells different?Perfume smell changes over time, with exposure to air, with exposure to sun, with exposure to temperature changes, etc. Also smells different on different people, different skin, differently when sprayed on skin vs. scent strips, changes over duration of wearing the perfume, differently when sweaty vs. dry, etc.

I am planning to buy from them.

Hi mu7861
I have bought from them for ages legit stuff and very good with prices however still compare them with other companies. I have a spare 15% off code of first order if you require it PM me.

Original Poster

lifeis4living

Hi mu7861I have bought from them for ages legit stuff and very good with … Hi mu7861I have bought from them for ages legit stuff and very good with prices however still compare them with other companies. I have a spare 15% off code of first order if you require it PM me.

thank you. Will keep this in mind.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
  2. Marmite1823
  3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
  4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions