Anyone used www.gamexchange.co.uk before?

If so, what was your experience like?

Buying or selling.

7 Comments

no issues at all, but if you are selling make sure there is something you want to buy. They dont have much stock

Original Poster

davidian84

no issues at all, but if you are selling make sure there is something you … no issues at all, but if you are selling make sure there is something you want to buy. They dont have much stock

I don't quite understand that.
Do you mean make sure there's something I want to buy if I get credit instead of cash?

Sent in a game to them 2 weeks ago, still haven't received the money into my bank. Emailed them and the guy said its a busy period so will take a while longer and they had received the game.

Banned

last time I used 'game exchange' I returned home from work, discovered a pot of boiling carrots spilling over onto the stove..... someone had left a massive turd in the toilet without flushing, and found my grandmother, naked (covered in marmite) shivering and talking gibberish in the garden shed!!............ If you want to get rid of any games, i strongly recommend just selling them to friends or on Ebay

Just received £14.50 for Wolfenstein (PS4) from them into my account, finally!

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

Just received £14.50 for Wolfenstein (PS4) from them into my account, … Just received £14.50 for Wolfenstein (PS4) from them into my account, finally!

Cheers for the update; think I'm going to use them this week.
They offer some decent prices.

teh arn

Cheers for the update; think I'm going to use them this week.They offer … Cheers for the update; think I'm going to use them this week.They offer some decent prices.

They replied to my email within an hour. Would recommend them but be prepared for a long wait for payment. Yeah, it's much better than CEX.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recommend a free reminder app57
    2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
    3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
    4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions