Anyone used //www.mmoga.co.uk for buying pc games

Found 20th Jan 2013
I'm after buying some games to download and play online.

Some of them are cheap here.

They send you a code to activate online.

Anyone used them or know they are ligit.

Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Haven't used them, but online feedback is scant and mostly negative. Seems like they've been around for a couple of years, so if they were a full-on scam they would probably have been shut down by now, but still.

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.mmoga.co.uk

To be honest, there are so many clones of these types of site that look similar and offer similar prices, it's not really worth taking the risk. Here are a few I can vouch for, have a look and see if you find what you want at a good price.

www.greenmangaming.com - really popular at the moment, always putting out good deals and very reliable
www.gamefly.co.uk - used multiple times, no problems
www.gamersgate.co.uk - as above
www.g2play.net - got a Dark Souls key cheaper than anywhere else, no problems
www.cjs-cdkeys.com - not used for a while, but good in the past

Hope that helps!
Thank you the deal I was most interested was the bf3 standalone game. I've just upgraded my pc and wanting to test it.

The sites you linked have similar deals thank you.
Can get it for £22 on Amazon US
Also I wouldn't trust that site. Usually they are either scams or Russian keys, and you run the risk of not being able to activate it
Never use them they sell items they dont have. I have bought a £15 micro gift card for xboxone thinking they would email me in 5-10 min only to be told hours later they dont have stock and dont know when they will be getting it. USE at your own risk!
One hell of a bump there bro ^^
Cheers for this
Well I used them the other day to buy the Orange Box and The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter Redux, cost me 10.86 GBP and both activated and downloaded without a problem. Use at your own risk I guess but I got myself a couple of bargains.
I used them two or three times for psn cards and never had any problems. Codes worked fine
Used them for Mario Manner digital and couldn't've been smoother.
Researched the hell out of it, legit- used PayPal for extra safety.
Has the game in about 45 seconds.

Tried making a deal post but removed as apparently not 'HUKD approved retailer'.
Clunton

Used them for Mario Manner digital and couldn't've been … Used them for Mario Manner digital and couldn't've been smoother.Researched the hell out of it, legit- used PayPal for extra safety.Has the game in about 45 seconds.Tried making a deal post but removed as apparently not 'HUKD approved retailer'.

​*Maker
The risk with using a non-approved key seller isn't that the key won't work, it's that a dodgy key will work but if found to be dodgy the game will be pulled from your account at a later date usually without telling you.
just ordered forza horizon 2 for xbox 360. paypal would not work so tried credit card and worked. then had to give a phone number for security, rang straight back and pressed a couple on numbers on the phone then had email with download code within seconds. its working ok now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants