Anyone used www.saveonlaptops.co.uk before?

Saw a deal on here for a gaming laptop and was just wondering if anyone has actually used them before? and what their service/customer service is like?

Thanks

8 Comments

loads of deals from them on here havant heard of any problems.

bought mine of them and picked it up myself as im only a few mlles away from there place,seemed friendly enough.

Original Poster

quizmaniac

loads of deals from them on here havant heard of any problems.bought mine … loads of deals from them on here havant heard of any problems.bought mine of them and picked it up myself as im only a few mlles away from there place,seemed friendly enough.

Ok, cheers quiz. Gives me more confidence knowing that their stated physical location actually exists, lol. I am very cautious when it comes to sites I havent heard of or used before.

Got my eye on this one hotukdeals.com/dea…689

yeah they got quite a big warehouse/shop near mirmingham.

plenty of deals like the one your interested in have been posted on here and seem very popular, if its right for you go for it as there usually about the cheapest to buy from.

there kosher

bought mine from there

using it now!

Original Poster

Cheers guys for all your help

Boom123

bought mine from thereusing it now!

You bought the laptop I linked too? worth the money?

nah, acer aspire 4810t but they're pretty good. free antivirus too bulldog if i remember..?

Original Poster

Boom123

nah, acer aspire 4810t but they're pretty good. free antivirus too … nah, acer aspire 4810t but they're pretty good. free antivirus too bulldog if i remember..?

Yup, looks good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions