Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone wanna lend me a tenner till tomorrow?

Banned
    Just realised there aint enough in my bank to cover a d/d so gonna get whacked £35, so if anyone wants to lend me a £10 would be grateful,

61 Comments

Me too....any one???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

lol.. unfortunetly you cant ask for that on here..lol..
    Maybe sell something in fs/ft and ask for bank transfer as payment. that was you will have it, good luck. bank charges are aweful!

Family? Friends?

Original Poster Banned

superskilly;7597498

lol.. unfortunetly you cant ask for that on here..lol.. Maybe sell … lol.. unfortunetly you cant ask for that on here..lol.. Maybe sell something in fs/ft and ask for bank transfer as payment. that was you will have it, good luck. bank charges are aweful!

Was said in a light hearted way, cant really expect a stranger to lend me a tenner :thinking:

Banned

Unfortunately I threw £10 away on the Man U game :-(

why dont u cancel the direct debit - I take it you have online banking? cancel it then restart it when u have funds

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7597562

why dont u cancel the direct debit - I take it you have online banking? … why dont u cancel the direct debit - I take it you have online banking? cancel it then restart it when u have funds

Could but will still get a late payment charge by company, heads they win, tails i lose lol

bossyboots;7597562

why dont u cancel the direct debit - I take it you have online banking? … why dont u cancel the direct debit - I take it you have online banking? cancel it then restart it when u have funds

How many days does it take to cancel a DD instruction?

thesaint;7597595

How many days does it take to cancel a DD instruction?

its instant with online banking

your inbox is full

lottysdad08;7597584

Could but will still get a late payment charge by company, heads they … Could but will still get a late payment charge by company, heads they win, tails i lose lol

no offence before i say anything but i have 2 accounts and i always make sure there is enough money in account 1 for all the bills and account 2 is to play with and for emergencies! is it just me or have we all got something like this :?

you know what I'll lend you a tenner

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;7597631

no offence before i say anything but i have 2 accounts and i always make … no offence before i say anything but i have 2 accounts and i always make sure there is enough money in account 1 for all the bills and account 2 is to play with and for emergencies! is it just me or have we all got something like this :?

Normally im sorted, but the reserves took a hit over christmas and just mis calculated my spending :oops:

Banned

i'll lend you a fiver if above wants to halve the risk :-)

well?

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7597680

well?

Deadduck has already offered, but thanks for the offer, very much appreciated :thumbsup:

lottysdad08;7597709

Deadduck has already offered, but thanks for the offer, very much … Deadduck has already offered, but thanks for the offer, very much appreciated :thumbsup:

ok no probs, glad yr sorted :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;7597715

ok no probs, glad yr sorted :thumbsup:

How cool are you!

Original Poster Banned

All repped for help, espec deadduck

cw9652;7597728

How cool are you!

I'd much rather be called hot :p:p

michelleleemoo;7597760

I'd much rather be called hot :p:p

How hot are you?? ;-)

cw9652;7597768

How hot are you?? ;-)

not, i'll settle for the cool :oops:

Banned

no worries

michelleleemoo;7597775

not, i'll settle for the cool :oops:

I've heard your hot. But cool on this thread!

Well done OP and thread - There is help out there

dcx_badass;7597762

This a joke, anyone want to lend me £4.25 million?

have only got 3, would that be any help?

dav1d_uk;7597781

no worries

ooops didnt see yr post, sorry

dcx_badass;7597762

This a joke, anyone want to lend me £4.25 million?

I can put up the £4 mil, if someone's willing to do the 250k.

Original Poster Banned

cw9652;7597786

I've heard your hot. But cool on this thread! Well done OP and thread - … I've heard your hot. But cool on this thread! Well done OP and thread - There is help out there

I still cant believe 3 total strangers offered to lend me cash in a couple of mins, only posted this in a light hearted way expecting it to turn into a rant about bank charges, but instead the nicer side of hukd came to my rescue:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

cw9652;7597786

I've heard your hot. But cool on this thread! Well done OP and thread - … I've heard your hot. But cool on this thread! Well done OP and thread - There is help out there

and lets face it most of us need it :w00t:

http://a4cgr.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/straight-jacket.jpg

now, who wants to make me some toast?

wont help, the transactions for tomorrow are done at close of business. So if the money wasnt in by 6.30pm you stuffed.

wulshaz;7597631

no offence before i say anything but i have 2 accounts and i always make … no offence before i say anything but i have 2 accounts and i always make sure there is enough money in account 1 for all the bills and account 2 is to play with and for emergencies! is it just me or have we all got something like this :?

Yes me too, I would never ever ask an entire community to just 'lend' me money..put something of the FS boards and ask for instant BT, surely?

pinkleponkle;7597829

wont help, the transactions for tomorrow are done at close of business. … wont help, the transactions for tomorrow are done at close of business. So if the money wasnt in by 6.30pm you stuffed.

Apparently, if you have online banking, you can cancel it instantly(I know this is incorrect btw).

lottysdad08;7597819

I still cant believe 3 total strangers offered to lend me cash in a … I still cant believe 3 total strangers offered to lend me cash in a couple of mins, only posted this in a light hearted way expecting it to turn into a rant about bank charges, but instead the nicer side of hukd came to my rescue:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With you 100%!
    michelleleemoo;7597824

now, who wants to make me some toast?

Are you joking. Asking strangers on the internet for help.

Bye - :whistling:

thesaint;7597870

Apparently, if you have online banking, you can cancel it instantly(I … Apparently, if you have online banking, you can cancel it instantly(I know this is incorrect btw).

It's true but again it has to be before 6.30pm

pinkleponkle;7597829

wont help, the transactions for tomorrow are done at close of business. … wont help, the transactions for tomorrow are done at close of business. So if the money wasnt in by 6.30pm you stuffed.

That's not correct with online banking, it could be put in your account until approx 1 am and still cover DD's

Banned

michelleleemoo;7597793

ooops didnt see yr post, sorry

thats ok

snowflake;7597868

Yes me too, I would never ever ask an entire community to just 'lend' me … Yes me too, I would never ever ask an entire community to just 'lend' me money..put something of the FS boards and ask for instant BT, surely?

not being rude but you shouldn't say never, you dont know whats round the corner, not only that this site is about saving money so for the sake of saving him a load in bank charges i would have gladly lent him the money, I would like to think someone would come to my aid if I needed it and should I choose to turn to here for help :thumbsup:

snowflake;7597894

That's not correct with online banking, it could be put in your account … That's not correct with online banking, it could be put in your account until approx 1 am and still cover DD's

Unless banks have different ways of doing things that's incorrect. I am basing all this on Barclays, other banks may not be the same.

cw9652;7597881

With you 100%! Are you joking. Asking strangers on the internet for … With you 100%! Are you joking. Asking strangers on the internet for help.Bye - :whistling:

i'll make me own sodding toast then :x

so, who wants to scrub my back when I get in the bath? :giggle::giggle:

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7597909

not being rude but you shouldn't say never, you dont know whats round the … not being rude but you shouldn't say never, you dont know whats round the corner, not only that this site is about saving money so for the sake of saving him a load in bank charges i would have gladly lent him the money, I would like to think someone would come to my aid if I needed it and should I choose to turn to here for help :thumbsup:

Hopefully i'll be able to do the same for someone 1day, Thanks to deadduck i have just saved £50 odd in charges and will owe him a big drink
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions