Found 27th Jun 2009
wore some stupidly high shoes lastnight and danced all night in them. really paying for it now! my feet are covered in blisters, top and bottom! theyre so bad i cant even walk in flat shoes so ive had to stay in tonight when i was really looking forward to going out =(

i need sympathy! and cheering up

195 Comments

aww sweetie you poor thing...

I figure it's the price you pay for having a fabuloso night out yesterday and having the feet of a princess

Banned

ewww minging feet

Wheres Ruthless when you need him :whistling: :lol:

I saw the pic you put on FB

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn156/Safisez/hobbit.jpg

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5606493

aww sweetie you poor thing...I figure it's the price you pay for having a … aww sweetie you poor thing...I figure it's the price you pay for having a fabuloso night out yesterday and having the feet of a princess

erm it wasnt such a fabulous night lol

was supposed to be staying at my cousins but walked out at 6am this morning after an 'incident', had no sleep and had to make my own way home using the buses. got back home just after 8.30 this morning

i do have ok feet actually, well normally lol, as i always have my socks on and never get dry skin due to having socks on all the time. sods law if i had minging dry feet they would have been ok lol

Original Poster

bitseylango;5606512

I saw the pic you put on FB

looool!

id rather they were like that! i could just shave them :w00t: wouldnt have to put up with all this pain

Banned

donnaraine;5606533

erm it wasnt such a fabulous night lolwas supposed to be staying at my … erm it wasnt such a fabulous night lolwas supposed to be staying at my cousins but walked out at 6am this morning after an 'incident', had no sleep and had to make my own way home using the buses. got back home just after 8.30 this morningi do have ok feet actually, well normally lol, as i always have my socks on and never get dry skin due to having socks on all the time. sods law if i had minging dry feet they would have been ok lol

ewww sensible shoes next time

Banned

I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a magazine and it works
altho it looks a it odd going out with a tub in my bag, haha

donnaraine;5606533

erm it wasnt such a fabulous night lolwas supposed to be staying at my … erm it wasnt such a fabulous night lolwas supposed to be staying at my cousins but walked out at 6am this morning after an 'incident', had no sleep and had to make my own way home using the buses. got back home just after 8.30 this morningi do have ok feet actually, well normally lol, as i always have my socks on and never get dry skin due to having socks on all the time. sods law if i had minging dry feet they would have been ok lol

awww I'm sorry it wasn't such a great night.

I was at work until 1.30 am and then comatose till 7 when my little boy woke me up as my 15 yr old came into my bedroom as she was hungry lol

Rest up today sweetie, give your poor feet a hot soak in a hot bath... you'll be on form for next weekend:-D

Original Poster

student_mummy;5606550

I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a … I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a magazine and it works :)altho it might look a it odd in my bag, haha

ive heard that too!
i didnt have vaseline so i used lipgloss on the tops of my feet:w00t: didnt work though. some blisters are on the bottom, i wouldnt fancy sliding round in my shoes lol

student_mummy;5606550

I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a … I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a magazine and it works :)altho it looks a it odd going out with a tub in my bag, haha

I can just imagine the bouncers face when he checks your bag and sees that :w00t:

Banned

donnaraine;5606569

ive heard that too!i didnt have vaseline so i used lipgloss on the tops … ive heard that too!i didnt have vaseline so i used lipgloss on the tops of my feet:w00t: didnt work though. some blisters are on the bottom, i wouldnt fancy sliding round in my shoes lol

flip flops next time

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5606564

awww I'm sorry it wasn't such a great night. I was at work until 1.30 am … awww I'm sorry it wasn't such a great night. I was at work until 1.30 am and then comatose till 7 when my little boy woke me up as my 15 yr old came into my bedroom as she was hungry lolRest up today sweetie, give your poor feet a hot soak in a hot bath... you'll be on form for next weekend:-D

work all next weekend!

thats the thing i really dont get many chances of a night out these days due to work. i just wish i hadnt bothered lastnight and gone tonight instead, cos tonight was the one i was looking forward to

ive soaked them twice today, ive tried allsorts to sort them for tonight but nothings worked

dog_cop;5606578

flip flops next time

very attractive on a night out :roll:

Original Poster

student_mummy;5606550

I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a … I put vaseline on my feet to stop blisters on a night out, read it in a magazine and it works :)altho it looks a it odd going out with a tub in my bag, haha

you can buy the little tins! that would be easier to take and you can just say its for your lips

Original Poster

bitseylango;5606598

very attractive on a night out :roll:

my thoughts exactly! and then youll probs have idiots in high heels standing on your toes all night

donnaraine;5606603

you can buy the little tins! that would be easier to take and you can … you can buy the little tins! that would be easier to take and you can just say its for your lips

That's what she's embarrassed about ;-)

Poor lips chapping in the rain.

student_mummy;5606550
I put vaseline on my ...

oh here, lets stop that one right in its tracks... you just calm down over there...:p:-D:w00t:

Banned

ClarityofMind;5606573

I can just imagine the bouncers face when he checks your bag and sees … I can just imagine the bouncers face when he checks your bag and sees that :w00t:

haha, I know!!
I would just smile and let him think what he likes!!! :thumbsup:

boots.com/web…552

I sure I seen something else advertised on tv for blisters that helps when they form so they don't rub anymore.

Also,if you tempted to pop them with a needle,don't,best to leave them to go down themselves.

Banned

donnaraine;5606603

you can buy the little tins! that would be easier to take and you can … you can buy the little tins! that would be easier to take and you can just say its for your lips

great idea :thumbsup:

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5606701

oh here, lets stop that one right in its tracks... you just calm down … oh here, lets stop that one right in its tracks... you just calm down over there...:p:-D:w00t:

me...?!?! :whistling: x

filthy mind!!

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5606715

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=18652&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=10552I sure I seen something else advertised on tv for blisters that helps when they form so they don't rub anymore.Also,if you tempted to pop them with a needle,don't,best to leave them to go down themselves.

i did pop them earlier, but i sterilised the needle first. they felt worse walking on them cos i could feel the water moving about inside. they seem to have formed again though

student_mummy;5606711

haha, I know!!I would just smile and let him think what he likes!!! … haha, I know!!I would just smile and let him think what he likes!!! :thumbsup:

:giggle:

Original Poster

ive seen them compeed things but thought you could just get patches, didnt know there was a stick. might have to invest in one. anythings worth a try so i wont suffer like this again. however i'll have to cover the whole of my foot with it lol

donnaraine;5606749

i did pop them earlier, but i sterilised the needle first. they felt … i did pop them earlier, but i sterilised the needle first. they felt worse walking on them cos i could feel the water moving about inside. they seem to have formed again though

Must be bad if you drained them and they filled up again,ouch.

donnaraine;5606767

ive seen them compeed things but thought you could just get patches, … ive seen them compeed things but thought you could just get patches, didnt know there was a stick. might have to invest in one. anythings worth a try so i wont suffer like this again. however i'll have to cover the whole of my foot with it lol

There various things for feet but it's always a bit pricey.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5606715

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=18652&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=10552I sure I seen something else advertised on tv for blisters that helps when they form so they don't rub anymore.Also,if you tempted to pop them with a needle,don't,best to leave them to go down themselves.

your right there...the clear fluid in your blisters is your blood plasma!

Hope your feet feel a bit better soon.

donnaraine;5606749

i did pop them earlier, but i sterilised the needle first. they felt … i did pop them earlier, but i sterilised the needle first. they felt worse walking on them cos i could feel the water moving about inside. they seem to have formed again though

I am mortified!!! you should never do that. Thay also take longer to heal if you do that as you can expose the raw skin underneath. Mortified I tell ya!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5606818

your right there...the clear fluid in your blisters is your blood plasma! … your right there...the clear fluid in your blisters is your blood plasma! Hope your feet feel a bit better soon.

thanks

i know your not supposed to pop them but they were that big! and i was trying my best to sort them for tonight, which obviously hasnt worked and theyve filled back up again anyway

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5606828

I am mortified!!! you should never do that. Thay also take longer to heal … I am mortified!!! you should never do that. Thay also take longer to heal if you do that as you can expose the raw skin underneath. Mortified I tell ya!

it was just a small *****, enough to let the water out but not enough to expose raw skin, seems to have quickly closed back up anyway

Nothing worse than diseased feet eeeee lol

Original Poster

delboyuk2005uk;5606895

Nothing worse than diseased feet eeeee lol

theyre not diseased! cheeky!

i had very nice feet up until lastnight

only gonna get worse now.

Most girls round ours take the shoes off half way through the night.

Banned

delboyuk2005uk;5606926

only gonna get worse now.Most girls round ours take the shoes off half … only gonna get worse now.Most girls round ours take the shoes off half way through the night.

lol if you did that up here you would have a foot full of glass...:roll:

student_mummy;5606933

lol if you did that up here you would have a foot full of glass...:roll:

Yes,and the floors are terribly sticky too,never take my shoes off.

well they do even with glass,

always she bloodied feet on a night out.

nah not as bad as I make out, but I have seen it.

Original Poster

delboyuk2005uk;5606926

only gonna get worse now.Most girls round ours take the shoes off half … only gonna get worse now.Most girls round ours take the shoes off half way through the night.

i did that towards the end of the night, the club floor was pretty clean and the taxi rank is right outside the doors. didnt see no glass

donnaraine;5606974

i did that towards the end of the night, the club floor was pretty clean … i did that towards the end of the night, the club floor was pretty clean and the taxi rank is right outside the doors. didnt see no glass

yeah yeah lol and them blisters and scabby feet came from no where!

:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions